xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Luiz

Easily Earn $1,000,000 In E-gold Earn real cash from your direct and indirect referrals

All you have to do is to join our program for free,and become a Silver member with paying $3.7 and become a Gold member with refering Ptsu.net to 3 Silver friends(referrals) , you will earn real cash from your direct and indirect referrals up to 14 levels.

"Spending only $3.7 of e-gold to earn $1000000 in e-gold"

http://www.ptsu.net/

(Click in this link for more details) :angry:

Notice from jlhaslip:
Referal link removed. Referals are against our Terms of Service.

All that and more is available for free by reading the Xisto Readme.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

All you have to do is to join our program for free,and become a Silver member with paying $3.7 and become a Gold member with refering Ptsu.net to 3 Silver friends(referrals) , you will earn real cash from your direct and indirect referrals up to 14 levels.

(Click in this link for more details) :angry:

man can i sure use a mil, but unfortunately, you probably wont even see $100 out of this program. see, when you do nothing, you get nothing. life isn't handed to you on a silver platter. to make a mil, you will have to scam 3 other people out of their money and they would have to do the same(=9) and they all probably wont even earn $10. you on theother hand may earn $100 if you keep advertising, but that isn't doing "nothing" now is it. all you did was scam people out of their hard earned cash so you can pay your phone bill.

how do you know this guy isn't going to make money? what if he is the one who created the site/program? he would be sitting on top of the pyramid and get all the cash.basically people who join this crap is stupid. if you are going to participate in illegal pyramid schemes, you might as well be the guy on top. why waste your time at the bottom.

well as an advocate of blowing up peoples computers who do these kinds of websites sites the only rule they have to follow is no affiliate links so 1 they don't make a profit off this site and 2 don't make a profit on this site. :angry:but they can post money making sites its not like smart people are going to join them.

What do you know, another pyramid skim. I know about 10 people that have tried this online and in the real world and not one of them, I repeat not one of them, has ever gotten rich or at least a good chunk of change.....but one thing is for sure, all ten never saw their money again.Au Rex

This seriously looks like an advertisement. :angry:

But, whatever, I think this is just a pure scam. Wait, my mistake, this is pure scam. If you can EASILY earn $1,000,000 USD that easily, I think vast amounts of people in this world will be millionares. If this actually is not scam and DOES work, this site would probably be so famous, you won't even need advertisement, you'll be on the news, anyway.

That's my thought anyway...

(Click in this link for more details) :lol:

Notice from jlhaslip:

Everybody knows that theese sites dont actually get you anything, all they do is let your inbox get filled up with a load of spam. If you dont do anything, you dont get anything. thats how life works

a million bucks? impossible. You'd be better off selling cotton candy at a fair. Maybe 20 dollars...but these online things don't even get paid a million for the ads, how can they possibly hand you a million dollars. even after the giant pyramid, the advertisements probably barely pay up.

i would like to warn everyone this kind of program is illegal in the uk at least i dont now about other programs but they all operate on the same basses it ends up when the person who started it is happy with the earned money they run and leave all the people who havent completed or havent got there money yet victims or the crime where as the people who cashed in using this sceme would be the ones who pay the conequences so i am warning you all!!!!

(Click in this link for more details) :blink:

Notice from jlhaslip:

[tab][/tab]this is essentially the same speech every idiot pyramid scammer uses, not to mention cult leaders.

i dont beleive that you actual tried to post this at the trap. obvilously you need some guidance in your life if you think that any "Get Rich Quick Scheme" actually works.