xisto Community
anwiii

Trap17 - Most Active In.... Click your name, then post in here...

Total Cumulative Posts 449( 1 posts per day / 0.20% of total forum posts )Most active in The Vent( 139 posts / 32% of this member's active posts )lmao that doesn't surprise me, allthough I need to get out of the Vent more often :lol:

According to my profile, it says I am most active in Hosted Members' Area (36 posts / 8% of my active posts). This surprises me because I post all over the forum, and don't figure that the 8% of my posts is greater than that of any other forum. Those stats must be pretty old.

24 posts of my 148 posts are min the general talk forums which doesnt surprise me...i didnt even have to check...General talk has 15% of my posts...i guess im most avtive there becuase you can talk about anything there...you can just about reply to any topic there becuase its usually about yourself...