xisto Community
michaelper22

Some Really Annoying Songs I hear them constantly, in my head and at school

There are some songs that everybody just can't forget. I hear them all the time on the radio (that's NYC's z100 and KTU, whatever number that is). They are a mix of old aand new songs. So here's my list:-We Be Burnin' (Sean Paul)-Temperature (same as above)-Everytime We Touch (Cascada)I just can't get these songs out of my head. They sort of drive me nuts when I hear them. Music these days is weird.

I'm always hearing songs that I cannot stand while at school (since most people I know don't like the type of music I do). I'm also hearing a lot of the same songs as well (I can't think of the titles, plus I don't like them). I've never heard any of those songs (but they don't seem to be the kind of music I listen to anyway). Anyway, hearing the smae songs over and over also drives me nuts.

-Everytime We Touch (Cascada)

A friend made me hear that song... It's pretty addicting, I must say. Some songs that get themselves stuck in my head might be the classic "99 Red balloons/Luftballons" I also find myself in situations where I play them over and over and over and over again for the whole day. Some classical music does that to me too... I play them in full volume over and over (for the whole day!!)... I guess my neighbors must think I'm weird. But... I just can't resist them! :angry:

Hmmm Jean Paul did way better then those songs :angry:
It mainly annoys me that artists, like Jean Paul, Sizzla and many others make such wise lyrics in the beginning and then go commercial with songs about money, girls and cars. I'm a genuine hiphop addict but that just ^&*% me off.

Tupac started with those crap-songs but I like him because his last few tracks was about real life in the projects. There's only little music left for me to listen to nowadays :D If anyone loves hiphop check out Jedi Mind Tricks, Army of the Pharaohs and Immortal Technique :angry:

To be honest, whenever I hear the crazy frog, i turn off whatever the source of it is. Whether it be a car radio, Winamp, or even my best friends hi-fi stereo.

Come on people, who likes a frog pretending to be on a motorcycle :angry:

However. Sean Paul - Temperature is a very annoying song too. Not as annoying as the Crazy Frog but it still gets to your head :angry:

Edited by John Foreman (see edit history)

I cannot understand some of the words Sean Paul says in his song Temperature and We'll be burning. Something about Ima be the papa you can be the mom. lol. Its not annoying as hearing those retarded rap songs about doing woman and what not. And have orgasmic sounds on them. A good sond doesn't have to have orgasmic sounds made by woman. lol. I like Cascada. It took a while for them to recognize it on the radio. Cause i've heard it for sometime already.

Basically at my school, everyone has those new cell phones which have little speakers on them, and they walk the halls blairing DMX or Sean Paul. I usually find my self singing along in the halls, even though I don't even listen to that style of music. Also since I'm in band class, I always get the melodies of the song's we play stuck in my head.

I hate any of sean pauls' songs and i agree with the axel f by crazy frog song. It's annoying, doesn't have a regular beat, and is OVERPLAYED. Cheap people put it into their stupid vidoes thinkin their funny.

I do say that most songs are overplayed. Though the crazy frog song is annoying, I hear it so often that it's actually worked it's way onto my MP3 player because my mind says that it is good. My school doesn't allow cell phones in the halls but I do understand the band problem. We're playing a song about a train chase. Try having that song in your head a few days...

I am so sheltered from pop culture (I avoid top 40 radio at all costs) that I have never heard the crazy frog song. I have a feeling that is lucky, right?Things don't get played on the radio unless they have a hook that'll get stuck in your head, whether they are good or not. Whenever I do certain things I get certain songs triggered into my head. 80% of the time the song in my head is something that I don't like. For three years I had Janet Jackson's "Nasty Boys" stuck in my head whenever I washed my hair. I wish I knew why.

Most songs i dont hear, untill people sing them. Like My humps..i didnt hear it at all till my friends were singing it, same with laffy taffy...gah i hate that kind of music. The pointless gibberish that corrupts kid's minds. Basically any hip hop or rap song i hear is rubbish...and people just over kill it, i dont even find the lyrics funny.