xisto Community
karlo

How Many Friends Do You Have? Number of friends you have.

Plenty of friends! I have 5 great friends and man we do everything together!*looks over at broomsticks with pcitures of a face glued on* ohhhh you guys are great! Oh and Brit I'll see you Friday babe *wink*<_< >_>Serously........offline.....not allot. My friends seem to move away to damn much.......

I have prolly 5-10 really good friends. IT depends where I'm at. If I'm at home I have about 5 good friends that hang out all the time, but down at college I have about 10 good friends and we do a lot together. It's a much different environment between college and home thats for sure. There are plenty of people who need friends.

I have only one true friend who I've known for 11 years now, and as someone said it, would take a bullet for him. Then. there are about 15 good friends that I hang out regularly, and a bunch of online people (some of them I actually met)...I guess I have enough :) if there is such tthing as enough friends

everyone's my friend. heh heh. although i do have 2 best friends and 20 other homies.but...it's kind of dumb how, at least in my school, the teachers are like, "You don't have to like everyone, just don't talk to them." and crap like dat.They SHOULD be telling people that you shouldn't hate anyone, and then they'd be less likely to beat each other up. :)

Remember, friends are important in a persons life. Just imagine this, your happy, very happy, so, who will listen to your happiness? who will be with you at your happiness? It's like your a freak... :)

I make friends every where I go because I just about chat to anyone I see. Im the kind of person who would walk up to someone on the street I don't know and say Hello my name is Becky.....normally the person thinks Im a freak but occasionally I get good response...A person probably has around over 500 friends....you can't really count friends because you have too many. Plus you don't know who are you're real friendsI go out with like 10 friends....Sometimes I go out with 1 or 2.....I don't really have any close friends because I like to keep things simple.I know probably all of my year which are over 300 people. You need to be friends with them other wise you;ll get bulliled or picked on. Lifes like that....You need to know people to "get with it" and stuff.... You get me?

A person probably has around over 500 friends....you can't really count friends because you have too many. Plus you don't know who are you're real friends

I agree.I have many friends and classmates but most of them are my 'public' frieds.I think reall friends are more 'private' than others.And I have 2 or 3 'private' friends.I talk with them without constraint.I really need them.
On the other hand, to be sure, there are too many friends.When they gather for my surroundings in large numbers too much, I may sometimes be irritated.
What do you think? :)

I have around 5 best friends, 25 close friends, 308 Friendster (more than half of them are my real friends and the rest i'm still getting to know), I have so many friends from different online fora. In short I have so many friends.

Usually I try to have at least one or two friends with me. I have always had at least one for over the past year. :D:):D

I usually have 1 actual real friend but i have a couple other friends that i trust very well. Also there a some i have lost touch with. i just meet someone this weekend that could become a very good friend. Im tired of guy friends tho. I ready for a GIRLfriend! I been single too long. :)

I have only 3friends too, my mum, my dad, my brotherEveything else are only an acquaintances. I don't have any dogs, cats, birds, and some fish... Although, somethimes, somebody can help you like your familiar. In business we have only collaborators.

I think it would be very hard to maintain more than a few close friendships with people. I have three very close friends who I would trust with my wallet. And there are lots of people that I pretend to care about, who I smile and nod at while they're talking like I am interested, and then stick 'Kick Me' stickers on their foreheads when they pass out from lack of personality.Sweet, sweet society.