xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I use FireFox (doesn't say which verson) and barely IE (doesn't tell which version either). The only time I use IE is for when I play Gunbound revolution. I actually changed the homepage on FireFox because the default is just plain.

Firefox for me. You guys should just look at your awstats in your control panels to see what percentages of traffic use what browers. In mine it said 56% IE and 35% firefox, or something like that. I use both though, because when i build websites i have to test them in both firefox and Internet Explorer.

i use firefox from the days when i had dial-up.i rarely use IE; only when i'm forced by some archaic and malevolent sadistic programmer...i tried opera but had too many problems with it and a couple of times it crashed - i am using an acer 5100 with dual processors. it just shouldn't happen.i like some of the opera features, but not enough to put up with the problems. i've had a few problems with firefox, but usually its because of the theme i was using and if i go back to the standard theme it works just fine.i don't have anything good to say about IE. i avoid it.

I use two browsers Firefox and Opera. I think both of them are better than IE6, and my personal opinion is that they are also better than IE7 although I have to admit I haven't used it too much. The main strength of Firefox is the huge amount of extensions you can install into it to fulfill all your needs. The negative fact is that it uses a lot of memory and it is a little slower than Opera. I like Opera because its really fast in displaying web pages. And it also has very good user interface and unlike Firefox I could imagine running it without any extensions, which are called widgets in Opera and add more functions. The only problem with opera is that although it's the only one browser from these all who passed the Acid 2 test most of pages are made for IE family of browsers which causes that Opera can't display some pages properly. Let's wait for FF3 and see what it will bring to the world of browsers =)

Firefox is the way to go. Its very fast once its loaded up. Unlike IE it has a robust security and flexibility that allows users to customize their browser to their own specifications. There are HUNDREDS and maybe thousands of extensions that can transform the Firefox into completely different program.

Although I am the last person to dismiss firefox and how great it is, the one issue I think they need to fix is the memory usage, because the extensions are what take up most of the memory. However, I would say its the programmers fault as well for not cleaning up the coding for some of these extensions. I tested firefox a few times with all the add-on enabled all at once, which is about 50 now , and I know firefox crashes because of all of them are running all at once.