xisto Community
jacob

The Best Browser In Your Opinion for WIN32/64 systems

what internet browser do you consider as the best one  

56 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I used firefox because every one else does and because it's wickied, safe and easy >.< internet explorer is old news.... it gives me too much errors..

I have IE (the latest), Firefox (the latest) and Opera, and I use Opera the most. I love it. I use IE during Web Design a bit more, and Firefox for checking some mail accounts. I'm also going to get that Maxthon (MyIE) browser, so I can have all the major browsers to test my web designs in. Speaking of browsers to test designs, what other free browsers can I get? Maybe I'll take a minute to browse back through this ever so long thread... :o

I like to use Apple Safari cus its fast, easy to use and gets the job done better than IE and even firefox, but i do also use firefox as an alternative and i sometimes even use IE when i want to check how much of my webdesign looks terrible in itI hate IE it manages ruin everything i make. everybody should firefox!

I have many browser (Opera, IE6, Mozilla, Avant Browser, MozillaFirebird and Firefox) but I use always Opera. It's very fast and it has many features that other browsers don't have. Anyway I think that IE can have many add-ons and often I can't visualize correctly some sites with Opera. So if you have a fast connection IE will be the best choice, but for people that have connections as mine (an old and slow 56K) Opera is absolutely the best. Long life to Opera.

I use all sorts of browser. Safari, icab, but my favourite is Omniweb - yes, you have to pay for it, but no other browser is so flexible with tabs. tabs in the background, tabs out front, altering sources code. It is in need of updating. and you can restore your workspace, have different workspace options f.e on my pc I only use mozilla firefox. If you have never used it, you don;t know what you are missing. I know, IE6 has tabbrowsing now as well, but the support and speed you get with the firefox is just great. so on the PC only firefox. I regularly tab between 10 or fifteen open windows. how am I supposed to do that with IE?? (and the best here again is Omniweb, it offers a thumbnail of the fronpage.I like the mouse movements with Opera as well and you can use it for free, if you are not bothered about the adds.Don;t get me started on security. pop up windows and the rest.I would not touch IE with a barge pole.Get a live, get a better browser! DUMP IE :P go into hiding, duck behind wall (-:

recently,i got IE 7.0 beta1 and install it as my main browser at present.the window of new ie looks very nice like maxthon.hope the real version come out...

Firefox all the way!! It's the best browser I have used to date. The tabbed browsing, download manager, and great standards-compliant features make this my personal favorite browser. And now from a website designer's perspective, Internet Explorer (all versions) is just a pain to deal with, especially CSS...

Opera for me! I first had IE but it crashed alot and also I got alot of Spyware. I also tried Firefox, it worked till after I did a scan on my computer, then something happen to one of the files. Weird, but oh well. Opera totally rocks my socks. :P