Kubi

Kubi Vs. Savge17 Voting thread

Freestyle sig battle, anything goes.

savge17:

Posted Image

VS

KuBi:

Posted Image

Please state the current score when voting! All others will be nulled/edited to correction.

KuBi:0

savge17:0

Good luck

Current Score

--------------

KuBi:1

savge17:0

--------------

LETS GO KUBI. Ok both are close, but I can't make a really cool signature for my life. But Kubi that's pretty cool! :) I really like the ripping and slashing action, and nice background. Looks like ICE or something. Good work both of you.

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

KuBi- 2Savge17- 0Sorry Savge17! Go KuBi! Yours really does rock, a ton. I wish I could create graphics of any kind. Maybe in a few years.....

KuBi-3Savge17 - 0

Sorry, savge, your's is good, but I absolutely love KuBi's technique in this one. :)

kubi has this in a landslide the brusing is awesome and it works well with the render.KuBi-4Savge17 - 0

Best one I think I've seen from Kubi, for sure. There is action in the render and a nice 3-d look to it. Savage has the action in the background and is a good job also, but not the same. Good luck to both of you.KuBi-5Savge17 - 0