xisto Community
ComeToLife

Razr Problems Keypad Doesnt Work

I have the Same problem..

Razr Problems

Replying to ComeToLife

Listen, I have the NOKIA 6275 Phone and in my phone some keys of my kepad are not working...So I showed to NOKIA CAE CENTER but they told me to replace the Keypad only which will be chared of Rs-700..But sometimes my keypad starts to work so hoping that it will be automatically repaired I haven't given for repairing ...But in your case If you go to any mobile service center,They will replace your keypad with some affordable charges and your phone will be fine..Defenately...

-reply by Ankit Thakkar

Motorola Razors don

Razr Problems

Replying to iGuest

Since I've had my Razor it has done nothing but frustrate me. I've been left in the dark as to how to fix my phone by the authorized personnel, so I've turned to folk remedies and witchcraft. I was told how to cook my phone in the oven to dry it, which didn't work. I was then told to take apart my phone and wash it, which didn't work. Then I had a witch look at and after ten minutes consultation she got it fully functional (she was very knowledgeable). Now it's jacked again and I don't want to tell the witch that she didn't do a good enough job. She might turn my feet into turtles or something dumb.

Sincerely,

Ben F.

My up arrow key will not work when the backlight turns on. I have No water damage and take pretty good care of my phone. It sits in my pocket all day when I'm at work. So like I said my Up arrow key on my razer phone dossent work when the backlight is on.. When the backlight is off it works just fine.Help!

the problem was resolved for 1 days.. but after that the keypad locked itself again... then he sent it to motorazr people and they did something and charged him USD 15 .. and the phone just worked fine...

Its bad that a company would charge for such a service - fixing a problem which is obviously a fault with the products design, as it happens to many people.
But it is most likely a buildup of moisture or dirt, under the keys or on a connector somewhere.

i have the exact same phone: Motorola Razr V3. i hate the phone! it is useful and does all the basic things i need but it doesn't have much memory and the camera is pretty crappy. but i haven't had any major problems like that and i've dropped it on concrete a few times. i don't know much about phones but i know that motorola isn't exactly famous for its quality. nokia is the best for reliability and quality and everything really.

Hey joeblogg.. I've had bad experiences with other phones also.. I like Motorola .. It makes pretty decent phones.. Its not as bad as Nokia whose customer support doesn't even answer calls.. And RAZR has a pretty decent Camera.. Guess you haven't seen the phones from Nokia in the same category.. That is what crap is.. NOKIA doesn't build up phones for reliability , they make phone's for cheating ppl, If it runs properly its your luck otherwise you are ought to run into bugs .. they don't even give you proper support.. and when you ask them what that is they'll probably say its a software bug and that you must have installed some third party application (this is the only reason they know)My friend once bought a 3650. It was a symbian based phone. It only worked for 2 days and after that It didn't even power up. We tried everything .. The Customer support kept telling us that its under repair.. Finally, One of their Big Service centre (after FOUR months) said that they cannot fix it since its some motherboard related issue and offered us 60 % of the money ( price at that time in market) :)I personally would have killed that b*****d but my friend chose not to. He decided to switch to SE and then later switched to a motorola which is still in working condition (after 4 yrs)Buy any Nokia phone and ask for a software update.. Atleast in My country they need around 20-30 days to do this job .. Which I guess I can do in about 20-30 minutes :) ..Its not like Motorola is making great phones but it does offer some decent customer support.. I had a Ming which I just sold (Although it was pretty good phone but the battery life was bad) NEways.. The point is You can never judge a Company by the way they sell their products , Its the after sales support and the customer support that defines it.. Now Nokia has all the illiterate ppl as far as my knowledge goes.. Since they doen't even talk to you properly and they even hang up on you :D

Poor and sudden decrease of volume on Razr. Help!!Razr Problems

I own a silver Motorola Razr V3 and recently the sound quality during calls has dramatically decreased. I cannot hear who I am talking to because the volume of the phone is almost completely inaudible, even when I have the sound setting at its max. I can hear who I'm talking to fine when I am using my headset, or when I have it on speakerphone. I don't know what to do! I don't want to get ANOTHER phone. This is the 4th replacement of this phone I've had in 2 years. What should I do?! 

-question by Drenna

I just experienced the exact same problem with my Razor model V3m.  Currently vacationing in a very high humidity environment (~85% RH) and thought that might be part of the problem.  Taking out the battery and then replacing it seems to fix the problem, if only for an hour or so.  Also, banging the phone in my hand fixes the problem... But I don't know if this will "fix" the problem.  More likely the phone keypad is on the fritz and either needs professional repair or it is time for me to just get a new phone.

No sound through ear flip section of Razor V3 PhoneRazr Problems

I have a problem with my Razor V3, the flip up ear speaker does not work, I checked the mute and it is off, I also tried the speaker phone and it works on speaker phone mode, just will not come through the receiver part. When connected it shows the two phone ICONS, the one on the right is green (they can hear me) but the one on the left is not and I can't hear the callers. What should I check to make sure it is not a phone or electronics failure. 

Thanks

Marty

-reply by Marty Keough