xisto Community
eTronicGaming

Best Ftp To Use For Your Website

I use FlashFXP..... It's an okay FTP program but i only use it when i need it. But i think cute ftp is the best by far. I tried it once and i liked it but i accidently uninstalled it. so i went with FlashFXP. Maybe i will go back with Cute FTP

Hi: I use Total Commander, it's like the old norton commander but for windows, also you can manage the files of you hard disc and conect to url's and ftp, this program offer many possibilities and for the older computers user its a return trip to the past when we used DOS in ours pcs.See youTiago

I don't like WS_FTP... never liked it... Cute FTP used to be very good but now I'm not sure if it's good anymore... I'm not using FTP anymore but when I used to be a forum uploader, I had Flash FXP and it was very good... actually, I'm using it to upload files to my website which is currently off because I was traveling... but now that vacations ended here in Brazil, today (14th february), I'm back so I'll be able to use my Flash FXP again... you guys should try it... it has a nice interface and has all I want...

I don't know a lot about FTP and websites, but my boyfriend has a Web Design company and he uses CuteFTP... both Pro and Home... he thinks it's easy to understand. I've worked a little with it... and i also think it's nice ;) .... we reccomend it.. :P

If I were in your shoes, I would recommend you Filezilla.IMHO it's the simpliest and useful programm which has almost no problems.I can say that among all such programms it will not take a lot of place on your computer. It's its best aid.I've downloaded it here, it was free. )

Edited by moderator (see edit history)