xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Gift Sig For Jlhaslip Its the first time Ive done something like this

Waah... This is the first time I made this kind of sig. I'm not used to making stuff like this, so I'm open for suggestions. I can really use the help. :( It's wood-themed because jlhaslip said that he liked wood. I made wood brush strokes below and added a teensy bit of grunge and some techy stuff too. Then I added the robot-render thing to match the techy brushes. What do you think? I hope you like it jlhaslip!

Posted Image

Yes, Indeed I Do... Nice combination of the Wood theme and the Computer stuff. I'll get it uploaded and start using it tomorrow, since it is too late at night for me to do it now... I suppose you'll want to enter it into the next SOTW? Give SM and Avalon a run for their money... Thanks a bunch, icemarle.

Nah, I'm not fond of entering contests... It could be too nerve-racking for me. Maybe I will someday when my skills become better. Oh, and no problem jlhaslip~ I was bored today and decided to let my creative juices flow, haha... I found some cool wood brushes and other stuff so what else can I do but make a sig of them?

Wow that is really good. I like the brushing and how you fit it all in. lol I could never be that good at creating signatures. That wood brushing is awesome. lol

:( Thanks guys... I never really expected so many positive reviews on it. I spent most of my time with the text because I used to have gradient and embossing on it, but I felt it was a bit too much... I wanted to make the text more visible since it's the most important (in my opinion anyway). :( Thanks a lot for the comments! I'm still amazed, though... since it's the first time I made a sig suited to such a theme, and I did that only under 30 minutes... :( Thanks again guys~ If you wish to give any tips or suggestions about the sig I made, please do so, and I'll really appreciate it! :(

marle you go talent, those mints sigs you did awhile back showed that your are good, suggestion I have is work more with those kind of sigs and start doing filter work with them and they could come out better.Now to the sig on hand, a good suggestion I would give you is monotone the c4d render and blend it with the background and then get a airbrush and erase some of the tech fro maround the render to give a more blended effect.I give it a 7/10 potential is their to be a sig freak you just have to find your mark.

Thanks Saint_Michael~ I know there's something lacking because when I look at it... I don't get any fuzzy feeling :( or maybe it's because I'm not used to straying from cute stuff and it only took me a measly 30 minutes to finish, haha... Anyway, I'll try your suggestion tomorrow SM and I'll post it here when I'm done.