xisto Community
Albus Dumbledore

Second And Third Ever Made Signature These are my second and third ever made..rate/critisize/do your worst

well i started out with this

Posted Image

in Avalons Sig battle, then i got a few tips and i kind of re-did it to this

Posted Image

i think i like the second one better thanks to the tips that i recieved :-D thanx to that person!!!

no please rate/critisize/do your worst to me...lol comments etc...tips, i love it all! please rate me 1-10/10

Thanx!!

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

WOW! what a great improvement!
Everything looks good..but the only problem is that the background...I think you'll need to get some good brushes for the background...and then use the color balance! I'll suggest you to actually go through these tips and that will certainly help you in making good sigs!
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24932-johnnys-sig-tutorials-pt-1-teaser/
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24968-johnnys-sig-tutorials-pt-2-coloring-finally-multicolor-your-sigs/
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/24989-johnnys-sig-tutorials-pt-3-choosing-brushes-which-to-use-and-what-they-look-like/
That's how I started and have made some good sigs :(

Good to see you really took those tips to heart - the first one I would look at and cry "noooooooooooooooooob!" but the second feels finished :(Next time try some more colours, and vary your brushing or blending a bit. Still I'm rather happy there is a border (yess a border!!!) - which is something a lot of new designers leave out and peeves me off :(

well, im still a noob, and with the help of everyone that has helped me here so far....i think im getting better at it wouldn't you? lol i sitll think i can do better than this though...and about the brusing and blending...pft i still gotta get the hang of it..i cant find any good ones...thanx

Hmm, not too bad, there's always room for improvement but you're getting a good start at things...nice job and keep it up the more images you make the more experience you gain and the better you get!

Whoa...I was wondering why I saw my name on mayank's post. :(Very very good improvement...The text is better, the bg is better, and the render's blended so he looks like he's in smoke or something. Something about the text seems a bit odd or off or something, but I can't put my finger on what exactly it is, so I'll leave it alone. There's also some repeated brushes, but I had to look for them to see them, so it's fine.Nice job. :(EDIT: Oh, hadn't noticed that was only your third sig. Pfft, at this rate you'll be better than me next week. :(

EDIT: Oh, hadn't noticed that was only your third sig. Pfft, at this rate you'll be better than me next week. :(

lol, yeah right i wish..i still need to learn brushing...cuz i know i suck at it..and i cant find somthin good to explain it to me >_< or where i can get new brushes for that matter..but thanx! and hopefully next week i will be better than you *rolls on floor* then maybe Saint_Michael *chokes*...thanx again.. :(

Assuming you are using Photoshop, the first place to look for brushes is deviantART. Look in the "Application Resources" section. They do have brushes for other applications there too, but I think they have mostly Photoshop brushes.

hopefully next week i will be better than you *rolls on floor* then maybe Saint_Michael *chokes*...thanx again.. :(

*ahem* Actually, according to the following heirarchy of graphics design talent:

Art samurais > Dolphins > Johnnicus "Johnny" Maximus > (insert random people here) > Saint_Michael > (insert more random people here)

You can see that Johnny is clearly higher than Saint_Michael, so you would in fact, have to surpass Saint_Michael (which, by the way, is absurdly easy to accomplish) long before you would reach the Johnnicus Maximus.

And if you hadn't noticed, that entire post was a joke to lighten the mood. I hope you get it.

Notice from Anonymous Tipster:
You better get it.

and it did lighten the mood thanx :-D lol..@ Avalon, thanx ill check it out..a few friends have an account there i just never really cared for the site for some reason i forgot why, but ill still check it out thanx!!