xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
icemarle

Is Filefront.com Good? Have any of you tried using their services?

I don't really like FileFront, they obviously spend a lot of money designing their website and stuff, but when you download a file you often need to wait in lines, and when you start downloading the files often get terrible download rates arround 50 kilobytes per second. A much better alternative is the germany based http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, you never need to wait in a waiting line, too bad you can only download one big file per 1.5 hours ...

i really like filefront, i just recently started using it and i think it is brilliant, you can make different categories to store files and images, so you can sort it all out, i like that. and it is just easy to use and upload files to it...i also like how it has the many different mirrors and it tells you if it is downloadable or not on the different mirrors...but one thing i dont like is having to click 4 different times to get to the actual download page....

its true the the download rate is slow but the best thing you can do is not choose the first line go somewhere in the teens they are usually faster.