xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

I have read a lot of the threats and somehow is right and don?t I believe men always have to pay for child support, sorry if the woman lie to you sorry if the condom broke and you didn?t want any kids, has your blood you have to pay period. The money is supposed to go to the child to take care of him, to maintain a child is a lot of money so the child support is necessary specially when the mother alone can?t pay for all the expenses. Then is also the point if you think as a man that the money you?re sending is not going directly to the kid but the mother is spending it on something else, then you have to act and get legal action over it, you don?t want the kid starving and you sending the money. And another thing is that a mother should never keep the father from seeing the child, I don?t know if that?s illegal but it should be, unless you have the right reasons for not letting him seeing he?s an addict and is going to hurt the child or whatever valid reason, but not just because, and then have the face to ask for a monetary child support, and where is the love support that this father wants to give to his child? you can?t denied that.

then you have to act and get legal action over it

Well, that's the problem, proving things of that nature is almost impossible in the courtroom... and this also costs loads of money - to activate this whole process - and what if you can't afford all the costs incurred to go through the court system? In many cases, courtroom "costs" are well beyond the reach of many... so the problem continues... the man is already deprived of his normal things in life to pay pensions that are blown up and exxagerated... I know some men who have only 300 - 400 dollars a month to live on after everything is taken away from them... to think as a society, we pay judges and lawyers to screw the lives of people on a mass scale. The dammages are great and they are remorseless and wicked and continue to ruin people's lives like that on a daily basis. How is a man with that kind of a situation going to pay a lawyer? Some men I know have 1200 - 1500 dollars a month to live on after the dammages are incurred. Where is the sense to that? If I was to show up in court and claim that a woman should live on 3 to 4 hundred dollars a month, I would be accused of many things - wouldn't I? It wouldn't be well received in a courtroom. What applies to a woman should also apply to a man... they force a man to declare "single" on his paycheck (loosing anywhere between 300 - 700 dollars a month before child pension deductions) and turn around and force him to pay child support. Men now live a double role (single, and married) at the same time - does that make sense? Women wanted to change their status but they severely dammaged the status of the male... in general, you don't demolish one thing to build another... that's just plain principle and common sense...

Listen, even low-down criminals in prison have more rights - where is the human decency towards separated fathers...? Criminals are fed, they have so many priveleges in prisons and these poor fathers are robbed of everything... was it a crime to make children? They can't even eat... how is he going to start a new life with someone else...? We deprive him of all these basic fundamental rights as a human being... and yet, the common prisoner has loads more rights... really, does this make sense? Where is real justice today?

Edited by bnext (see edit history)

but putting him in jail if he doesn't pay to support a kid he doesn't get to see? there's something wrong with that!

Well, the truth is, our so-called representatives for justice are criminals themselves... the person that should go to prison is the mother... not the father... the corrupt system is persecuting the wrong person... not only is the woman criminal is this case but she probably is criminal also in that she spends the child support for other things which is a common issue for women 90% of the time... (they're using it as a form of personal welfare - it is corrupt to the core)

In our system today, the real criminal gets away with murder and the poor innocent father gets slammed...

In some places I know like Ontario, Canada, when a woman calls police claiming her husband beat her, - they BOTH go to prison... finally, it's good to see something like that. I believe this will eventually be adopted everywhere - it takes 2 to tango... so both sojourn in the prison cells... apparently, calls coming in dropped by a whopping 60% when this law was set in place and must be higher now...

It makes sense that both go.... afterall, we all know that women provoke men to the limit... and so provocation is a dirty crime...

Edited by bnext (see edit history)

i know i am going to stir up some stink here. child supoport should depend on the situation. i don't believe in all the laws that are against me in paying child. i also don't believe shild support should be enforced on any couple that isn't married. the court someone forces people to take blood tests or get sent to jail. that is just ridiculous in trying to enforce child support when no laws were broken. laws and judgments in child support cases are trying to take on a moral code rather than stick with what is legal or not legal.

although it takes to to create a child(for the most part), the woman is the one who is ultimately responsible for her own body. this is not just my opinion, but the opinion of the courts where abortion is legal. when a woman has a right over her own body, she is responsible for it. nobody else. not even a man who planted a seed. i believe men should be responsible in their actions, but if your not married and a woman wants a child and has one without any form of protecting herself against one, then SHE is responsible for that child and her body that she carries it in.

child support for unwed mothers have been a big money maker here in the united states. they take advantage of the money they can get from it just like people take advantage of any welfare system. for some, it's almost like a business. i also know there are a lot of women who will trap men in to having a baby. saying they are on birth control and cannot b ecome pregnant while the guy is thinking he is having safe sex against any birth of a child. not only is the woman wrong, but she gets money for being wrong?

morally, i think a guy should pay if it's his child. but ost importantly, he should do more than pay and be a part of that childs life so the child grows up with a father. there are many instances where a man has to pay and doesn't even have any rights to see his own child. that is not right. not for the man, and not for the child.

so i believe child support should be enforced depending on the specific circumstance, but NEVER when a couple is unwed....NEVER!

when we live in a country and the man and woman are equally responsible for a child when they are unwed, but the woman and the woman only has the right to make the choice to keep the baby or abort it, there is something wrong with this system. if the man and woman both are equally responsible, then why doesn't the man have a right to choose whether the baby lives or dies. if the child was unwanted by the man, and the man doesn't want to claim responsibility, he still has no choice but to wait for what the woman decides because it IS her body and she IS responsible for her own body. the whole system seems hypocritical and i would love a case like this to go to the supreme court because the laws seem to be different in different states regarding child support issues that are unfair to the man

Well, the truth is, our so-called representatives for justice are criminals themselves... the person that should go to prison is the mother... not the father... the corrupt system is persecuting the wrong person... not only is the woman criminal is this case but she probably is criminal also in that she spends the child support for other things which is a common issue for women 90% of the time...

In our system today, the real criminal gets away with murder and the poor innocent father gets slammed...

In some places I know like Ontario, Canada, when a woman calls police claiming her husband beat her, - they BOTH go to prison... finally, it's good to see something like that. I believe this will eventually be adopted everywhere - it takes 2 to tango... so both sojourn in the prison cells... apparently, calls coming in dropped by a whopping 60% when this law was set in place and must be higher now...

It makes sense that both go.... afterall, we all know that women provoke men to the limit... and so provocation is a dirty crime...

when we live in a country and the man and woman are equally responsible for a child when they are unwed, but the woman and the woman only has the right to make the choice to keep the baby or abort it, there is something wrong with this system.

If you take a careful look at the so-called laws today, the word "equality" is like a candy wrapper for injustice. They say it's equal - only when it benefits the women... even if it throws men into chaos... if you want to turn things the other way around, it won't work. As I said before, the initial "theory" to impose pensions seems understandable at first especially when they apply all their "good" reasons behind it. But in reality, this doesn't work in a corrupted society. The idea of launching pensions was a very naive one. If they'd have stopped to think about how people live today, and how things are getting worse every year, and carefully embrace reality before launching this pension thing, they would have probably avoided doing so... the world is so corrupt - and that's men & women! And so there's not much point to it. Do I have to work so hard only to see my "X" drive off with a brand new car and pay her vacations with the new partner? - really, is there any sense to that? - it's all paid by the children's food pension. This hypocritical system lets women do that on a mass scale. Tell me, where are we headed with national leaders like that? Edited by bnext (see edit history)

This is sick, people think of child support as a means of calling things fair. Take a look at this, a MAN and a WOMAN gets PREGNANT, THEY decide not to be together after the baby is born. They go to court and the JUDGE says that child support is ordered in the amount of $500 a month. The MAN makes $2,000 monthly but has the same amount of bills as the WOMAN, why should the MAN have to pay for the transgressions of both parties? His bills are the same as HERS and he should be afforded the same quality of life as her. Why wouldnt the support order include that both have to pay their FAIR SHARE for the kid and not just the father? WHATS NOT FAIR IS that the mother can spend these funds on whatever she deems right, lights water, car note, new boyfriends rims, his cell phone, his...Etc

it doesnt matter and the father of the child is left holding the bag...This is whats not fair. The courts should mandate that since the funds are for the child that they are spent on the child soley. This crap about a kid using lights and water etc... Is bogus. If the custodial parent is that cheap that they would cash in on the kid flippin a light switch or riding in the car, they kid should be placed with the other parent. Also, when the kid goes to visit or spend time with the non-custodial parent, the mother should pay support to him in the same amount as she gets. The child support system is a cop-out for some moms who want someone to pay their bills mainly. OKC is about the best place I've seen thats fair with child support because a mother getting support from the state can only do so for 2 years then their cut off. I agree, we men should handle our responsibility to the VERY BEST of our ability. But to be made to pay the bills of a person thats un-willing or unwanting to work is, in a word"BULL****" Sorry for the language, but its honest...Thanks for reading... 

-reply by OKC's Finest

Replying to KimThere are a lot of women out there that get pregnant before they are married. Just because you get pregnant does not mean that you have to keep the baby. There are options. Such as adoption. Quit ruining peoples lives just because you need money. I think it is the woman that is being selfish. If you are too uneducated to figure out how to not get pregnant then you don't deserve the help.

men should have the right to choose!Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

Now before anyone women says, "If a man doesn't want kids he should have worn a condom" that can be applied to women as well. If a female wanted to have an abortion she should have used birth control,but feminist say it's our bodies we have a right to choose. Yes, it is a women's body as it is for a man. He has the right to wear a condom  if he chooses.If a women gets pregnant and she wants to have the kid and the man doesn't? What should happen, should she be force to have an abortion? Noooo, her pregnancy should be treated as a sperm donation and the male not financially responsible. If the female has no other ulterior motive (gold digger) why would she mind.

-reply by Sexist Times

Well just waitSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

I see here a lot of you are asking for something to be passed to the supreme court for a universal answer to the problem. I, myself, am about to become one of the statistics where I didn't want the baby but she did, she didn't want an abortion or give it up for adoption...  court is ordering child support... I just asked for a DNA to give me more time to find a lawyer that will handle my case so I can take it to the supreme court... The laws are just to unfair and unjust when it comes to equal rights in child support cases... How do I get no say when we both laid down together... She told me she was on birth control... And she just happened to get pregnant... But that's even besides the point... The point is that it takes 2 to make a baby... Unless your in a clinic but if you there their isn't a man anyway... But its like I should have a say as well... And I don't believe in no child support.. But if the kid is unwanted.. You cant force someone to be there... That's the unfair part... I think child support should be on a case case basis.. If the guy wants to be in the kids life.. Then I think a reasonable child support should be in place.. But if the guy wants nothing at all to do with the kid.. Why should he have to pay... You wouldn't buy a car.. Give it to your neighbor pay the bills on it and never drive it would you... I mean so many people are at a toss up on this issue but it raises valid points... I could see if the guy doesn't want to pay then later on wanting to see his kid... I think he should have to pay all the arrears and the monthly payment then.. Cause now he is part of the child's life.. But what if that person never comes into that child's life.. But yet he is paying whatever he has to pay even if he didn't want it... Cause it was solely her decision... That's a flawed system right there... If it takes 2 then it should be both's decision... If she wants to keep it then it is on her to find her own means to take care of it since she wanted it.. And vice versa.. Cause I have known some guys who wanted the kid.. But the girl was like no I'm aborting it... So what the guy is up sh** creek.. That's not fair.. They laid down together didn't they... But pretty much...

-reply by Mr. D

women should not be granted child support without marriageSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child SupportReplying to (G)Sexist TimesRe: This practice is only destructive to society. It takes two to tango and much more than child support to raise a child. Bias magistrate decisions do not guaranty emotional support or provide a balanced evironment for a child that was forced upon a man. It's time that we stop being political correct on this issue, including the MEDIA. Tell it like it should and women will think twice before making those decisions that are reversible within their own rights as well.Not married, your choice, your decision and your responsability. I truly beleive this approach would make a difference between the right motives and twisted facts for personal interests.Lets face it, even a condom can be fixed or compromised. Lets be more objective for the sake of all children but realistic as well. A man is a human being, not a machine without dreams.The solution to be heard is to take to the MEDIA (TV - NEWS PAPERS) since petitions, appeals, complaints do not seem to be very effective these days.-reply by shamelaw

women should not be granted child support without marriageSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child SupportReplying to iGuestRe: This practice is only destructive to society. It takes two to tango and much more than child support to raise a child. Bias magistrate decisions do not guaranty emotional support or provide a balanced evironment for a child that was forced upon a man. It's time that we stop being political correct on this issue, including the MEDIA. Tell it like it should and women will think twice before making those decisions that are reversible within their own rights as well.Not married, your choice, your decision and your responsability. I truly beleive this approach would make a difference between the right motives and twisted facts for personal interests.Lets face it, even a condom can be fixed or compromised. Lets be more objective for the sake of all children but realistic as well. A man is a human being, not a machine without dreams.The solution to be heard is to take to the MEDIA (TV - NEWS PAPERS) since petitions, appeals, complaints do not seem to be very effective these days.-reply by shamelaw