xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

live and let liveSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

Hi there, I understand your point of view on the lady lying about her ability to have kids, BUT, you must also take into consideration that Doctors tell some women that they can't have kids for medical reasons, and sometime it just happens, and the woman is just a shocked as the man is to find out that she is pregnant. These things happen everyday. Just like how some women still get pregnant eventhough they are on birth control pills. ( think about it). NOW, birth control pills, copper-t, the patch, the injection, condoms(they burst sometimes), all birth control methods, NOT ONE OF THESE is 100% approved.. I say this to say, that some people try everyyyyyything to get children,from paying to go to spermbanks, checking ovalation calenders, lying unside after sex,etc, and nothing works for some. If there is to be a child created during the union of two people it is suppose to happen,God wanted it to happen.If he didn't he would, and will intervine. ...With this said,I think that the man SHOULD HAVE TO PAY child support. IF HE WASN'T IN THERE IN THE FIRST PLACE, THEN SHE COULDN'T HAVE CALLED HIS NAME FOR IT. Be responsible and pay it. ALL HE WANTED WAS THE FUN. Stupse.

-reply by like it or lump it

Bull. I'm trying to find out info now about if I should pay or not. Ive been with my girlfriend for a year now. She suffers from depression and has an eating disorder. Her therapist put her on the pill to stop her periods so she didnt feel even lower at that time a month. I'm jobless, so is she. I got to see her once a week because she had really posh parents and they didint like the area I lived in so had 2 go round when they were at work. My gf left her pils out with the correct one missing as if shed taken them. Every time I said you better be taking them! she promiced. 2 days after christmas I got the txt. Sorry lee I'm pregnant. But I stuck by her. We both ended up homeless coz of it. I worked with her mother and she was alowed back 2 month later. Now she refuses to call me or txt me because her parents have said they will support her if she doesnt have anything to do with me. I was refused the first scan and now ive found out I wont even be alowed to be at the birth. Should I pay maintanence? should I hell. I want to see my child when I can and pay for treats and stuff then. That girl shouldnt be having a penny of me. 

Have a nice day all lol

I agree, women, who lie about being infertile so men don't use protection, should not get any child support. One of my friends is in this situation and she told him she was infertile and did a fertility treatment behind his back, got pregnant with twins and now he has to pay for them. I agree with the idea of fraud, if you know you have HIV and sleep with someone without warning them and infect them, then you can go to jail, so pregnancy is just a bit better outcome, but still has permanent damaging consequences for a guy. A woman, who desperatly wants a child, always has honest options - sperm donor or adoption...Just too many gold diggers out there, who only think about themselves, and do not think about the fathers or the children who will grow up without a dedicated father, because of what their mother had done.

-reply by anna

Some men dont pay child supportSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

I know someone who was in a terrible situation, the person thought that she was pregnant by her long time boyfriend because that was the only person she was around and the only person who got her pregnant when she was set up raped and lied to, and lied on, and something she did not need to endure just because there are irresponisble jackasses out there who just cant use a CONDOM, if you feel you want to get someone pregnant have their consent first.  The boyfriend is scared of the individuals, and is now being abusive to his other half, I don't understand, how a person could lie on a female so bad, because he is miserable and has self esteem issues with himself, if he felt he was going to be an ******* he should have stepped off rather than playing dum immature games.

-reply by Hilla

I think this is all crazy!  The father of my child pays nothing while the state does, I get $130 dollars a months to take care of my 14 month old child!! The father does not want to work but only wants to go to collage so he can go without a job!!   he never helps me at all, but when him and his crazy mother want to come and get baby they have every right to do so!!  The other day I asked if he could help with getting things for baby for the summer, he called me back and told me to screw myself and told me that my baby didn't need things like a pool or ect.. Him and his mother hung up on me and told me that they were going to take my baby away !!  They never had anything to do with the baby untill he was 7 months old!!  He didn't even have to pay back child sapport for the time he was in rehab, why should my child go without because he messed up?????  I told him when we first started to have sex that I was not on my pills because my doctor thought that was what was causing the lumps in my breast, which I have had surgery on before in the past!  I told him we should be careful, but we both made the mistake and got pregnant! He left me as soon as he found out and called me every other day to tell me to "Get rid of it"!!  Nine months later I had a pefect little baby boy named Tallon and I would never want my life any different!!  The father just found out about about the loosing his lisence thing and went crazy on me, calling me a *****, syco, crazy person and the list goes on!!  Anyways!!, men should pay, anything is better then nothing, but he gives me nothing and to me thats ok, some day Tallon will understand that his mommy took very good care of him, and that is all that matter!!  The father is a looser and will not take care of his responsiblities!!  Men in my eyes need to know that children need there mom and there dad, and they both should do whatever it takes to make sure baby has what he needs!! THANKS!!

Child Support?????Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

As I read comments like the ones posted by live and let live, several of the iguest, CinnamorollTK, etc. I immediately go to the news/ internet  to get some updates to judicial decisions being made and possible future events. Justice David Souter is about to retire from The Supreme Court. Almost immediately after that was announced, there were code words bandied about in the media.  "The stakes are high - the nine justices set national law on divisive issues such as affirmative action, abortion, and religion." It is here where my response comes from. The decision that allowed abortion to be legal came from the Supreme Court (Roe v Wade). It was in this era that the feminist movement was hitting it's stride! I remember the phrase "our bodies ourselves'. Almost immediately after, women stated "you can't tell me what to do with my body".I have no problem with that. But that attitude has consequences. Unless the man is so desperate that he has to take sex by force, all any man in the USA can do is get an erection, convince  the woman to have sex and she obligizes. After the man has ejaculated, he no longer has any say as to whether he wants to become attached to this "female" (women and females are not the same) for the next 17 years. I ask all 'females", is that fair? The child is innocent,  and never asks to come here.Since we have no "control" over the woman's body, she is playing with an innocent life! Some of you females have no shame. On February 25, 2005, both the Chicago Sun Times and Chicago Tribune printedArticles on a unique case being represented by ENRICO J. MIRABELLI, whoIs the attorney for the defendant. The defendant, a doctor, is accusedOf secretly stealing sperm, after oral sex, from her lover, also aDoctor, to inseminate herself which resulted in a child. The defendant,Who is asking for child support, is being sued by the plaintiff whoClaims ?emotional distress? after the child was conceived in a mostUnusual way. Mr. Mirabelli is quoted in the Chicago Sun Times as saying: ?His complaint is the best work of fiction I have read since The DiVinci Code.?

Replying to Earths DaughterI cant believe this...I am a daughter of two parents who at the time were not 17. And so was my sister and today I am 23 years, Have a great career as a female welder. My sister who is 25 was born when my mother was 16. She also has a great career running a mental health program. My father has been there from day one and I don't think I could have asked for a better childhood. Now we are grown and both mothers (not at 16) regardless of the age if you can raise your child it is YOUR responsiblity. Do you even understand how a person would grow up feeling that there parents gave them up. Even if for a better life there is nothing more important than a child/bio-parent relationship. Unless they are completely incapable of that. HOW in the world were you raised?

reformationSome Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

The law is far to austere towards men. There should be much more legal equality. Certainly a women has the baby in some cases. BUT THAT'S HER CHOICE. What if a man was having sex with a women who was protected; or one who said she was protected. Why on earth should the legal repercussions be so great for the man. Women should think of this before they have the baby.

-reply by Kristopher Dixon

the main problem I have is that even If you cant affort the anount set by the court they do not budge.Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

A society usually does not force you to live beyond your means.  Child Support Enforcement does.  When a family can't make ends meet they make budgetary cuts.  The MotheRF#&!ng Child Support Dept.  does not give you a break when your working part time and going to school to better your self.  They really don't care, when you talk to their incompetent office people they say it's the computer that decides when to send letters and handles the billing we have nothing to do with it.  Child Support employees we're really worthless in Santa Barbara, that's why their office was closed down. LOL

-reply by Third Limb

My mum and dad constantly argue about how much my dad should pay for me and my brother, when my dad takes me and my brother on holiday he doesn't pay my mum for a week because he has had us, is that right? and also my brother has just decided to move to my dads house because of family stuff, will my dad still have to pay income for me any my brother.

And last but not least my dad has just bought a new boiler which costs about 1000-2000 pounds so my dad has stopped payin child support and refuses to carry on paying it: is this right as well, I know they are my parents but I really need a professional opinion so I know both sides of the story at the moment I believe my dad is in the wrong and my mum cant cope with no money, she has a little baby also to pay for with the babys dad (they are still together) my mum is working constant night shifts at a hospital just to save up enough money so we can go on holiday, we're eating microwave meals and cheap packet foods just to live, are eletric constantly goes out as we cannot afford to pay for it all the time I know this has nothing to do with my dad but he can at least help by doing what he is supposed to do and what the law says he should do by supporting his kids is that so wrong! HELP SOMEONE I don't KNOW WHAT TO DO!! 

-reply by Sian

everybody knows...Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

I think we are missing the point here...

Why men don't want to pay child support payments...? Well, it's rather obvious, in most cases, the child support payment is not given for the benefit of the children. It is often abused. Women spend it for vacations with the new partner, a new car, and etc. Some women will tell you to your face what they do with it - just to get you upset. The whole point is that why should men be your slaves and work hard for their money - have it robbed - so you can enjoy your life with someone else? Sounds like insanity to me - but that's the way things tend to go. Are people really naive enough to think that women spend it entirely on the little ones - c'mon now, wake up - will ya?  Get a reality check... 

-reply by D.L.

about those pensions...Some Men Don't Want To Pay Child Support

What's this thing about "dammage"??? When will people read all aboutThe stats...? It is stated that approx 90% of all separation/divorceRequests come from women... Who is causing the dammage? - and then,Men have to pay for the dammage incurred from women... - and then, whatIs that money used for? You'd be amazed how many cases there are ofRampant abuse... Children left at home alone over the weekends so "she"Can go to the bars and flirt and so on... Apparently, so many childrenSuffer this - with one loaf of bread in the fridge for the weekend -And so, all the money goes on "her" adventures that are funded by the"X" - isn't that cute? - and she argued in front of the judge aboutCaring for her children - how hypocritical, and then spend it onAlcohol, drugs, and so much nonsense...

Initially, the idea toHold a man responsible for his loved children is good - but - lets'Face it, it was a very naive idea to throw these pension things "laws"Out to a corrupted public! Good grief, we have caused more hardshipsThan good.  I don't know of a single woman that spends it accordingly.They'll lie in the courts to get the judge's attention to maximizeTheir gains and afterwards, so selfishly use the pension - it's as ifThe children don't matter at all... I think that the court systemLacked maturity when deciding to force this issue (pensions) on people- THEY have caused more dammage in the lives of people that you couldEver imagine! - do they pay for it...? It seems there is only oneSucker in this - the man... They don't tell the public the truth aboutMaking payments (as one mentioned above - about $500.00 a month) - thePoint here is that before they remove the cursed pension (because it'sLargely abused), they significantly DECREASE your paycheck before thePension is removed (you must declare single for deductions) - and soNow, for example, it's not only $500.00 a month - it's $800.00 that'sGone... When your pay isn't big, it severely dammages your lifestyle -And who cares - certainly not the hypocritical judges - why? well, theyWill insist that the woman must not suffer a downgrade in her lifestyleAfter separation/divorce but they'll demolish a man's life with noConcerns - where is the equality in that? That's nothing but savagery!- worse than the medieval ages..

Keywords: should men pay child support?

it's strange...

I don't get it, in some cases, for example, the "man" paid full 100% support for his family for 10 years, and the wife stayed at home - but now, after a separation or divorce, for example, for the next 10 years, he must pay 50% of everything - after covering 100% for already 10 years and the "miss" only pays 50% for those 10 years remaining - that's strange mathematics - what kind of an equation is that? I can't figure where equality comes in... if women want to be "equal", then go ahead, tally-ho with the reponsibilities as men do... for the next 10 years, cover all at 100% as the man did... you want custody - then take it for it's real worth. For example, the man covered the 3 children and HER - but she covers only 3 children - not HIM. No matter how you look at it, the man is always getting "fixed" or "short-changed". The way they figure things... and so, I don't know of any classroom that teaches mathematics like that! - strange calculations... it's no wonder some men refuse to pay - something is very unfair in all of this - if you look at the whole picture. But this is being avoided to maximize women's potential gains or "steals"...

Don't forget, the man covered in full for 10 years with "O" support from the gov't. Women run off with their shady deal and steal with "ALL" support from the gov't added to the contribution from the "X"... man, it would take a blind person to not see the unfairness...

Edited by bnext (see edit history)

I for one am against child support in some cases. imo the woman has a little too much rights, yes she did have the baby. but when 2 people get divorced the child is almost automatically placed in the mother's custody. and she gets the child for 90% of the time.

Just take what my brother went through for example. they aren't divorced, but they are separated and at this point it's down to blackmail! right now he doesn't have to legally pay child support but he does because she says if he doesn't she won't let him see his own kid! and she doesn't have to legally let him. and she is a poor mother to boot!

imo the woman has a little too much rights

Ok don't ***** at me for saying that but it's true. I'm not saying the woman shouldn't be equal to a man, but it's just that in these cases they are above the man. and the law and government automatically thinks the mother would be a better parent but that's not always the case...

Yes I think if the mother was awarded custody and she couldn't pay to support the child the father should help some. but putting him in jail if he doesn't pay to support a kid he doesn't get to see? there's something wrong with that!

your avatar got me laughing...

Yeah, well, I think it's true what you say. But are women really the best bet in child custody? That is really questionable for many reasons...

Other than that, in my home I humbly speak, the children never listened to their mother - Dad just said one word and everything fell into place. In general, this is what I saw in families I've visited and also with many people I've met (in talking with them) and in my home as well. So logically, why would you send children somewhere where they will be disobediant and troublesome. In general, women have a hard time with them... that only pushes children into delinquency... just look at the facts about teenagers today - what a serious dilemma... ever since this craziness to separate has started, the children are turning sour.... at school, they are a big problem for teachers... it is really way out of control. And control begins in the home - but where is it at when there is no real father present? Women just don't have the "grasp" on them as the father does... I'm not at all convinced that separation is the answer... we are destroying our youth... and yet, very few take marriage counselling and very few make the "necessary" efforts to make their marriage work and last... the least little problem - well, the door is very near... no kid honestly wants 2 or 3 or 4 dads... along the way in life - that's just torture to them... anyways, there is lot's of wrong with the so-called laws today... what a mess...

Yeah, she carried the child, but we carried her through it... and the truth is, she should have no upper advantage especially when you consider equality... the man's role is just as important... you want equality - then take equality for what it's worth... the laws are biased, unfair, and corrupted... I think our society has taken a step backwards...

There are thousands of men literally deprived from seeing their children - what cruelty! - especially to the children. I can't figure how you can love your children and torture them like that - it's insane... deprive them of their father... what unacceptable cruelty and wickedness. They have reduced the man to nothing else but a cash register... no money - no candy... the system is so corrupt they won't even lift a finger to help men with these problems - what a shame! If she deprives the children and the father like that, the payments should be categorically stopped. To think we vote for a government that dictates like that... what a picture...

Edited by bnext (see edit history)