xisto Community
Johnny

2 New Spidey Sigs

Yes, more spidey sigs, and maybe my best.

Posted Image

This one is just a quickie I did as an example for my latest render, but I figured I'd post it.

Posted Image

I wasn't sure about those web thingies at first, but I decided to keep them. Might release the PSD for this one.

Posted Image

Definitely going to be releasing the PSD for this one. Looks like this is also an unreleased render, so I might cut it nicely and post it up.

Rate/comment/criticize.

I have not seen your work for ages,johnny :(all of them look very nice,the 1st and 3rd play 3D feeling.i do like the last one,stronger and cool,how do you deal with the glowed line from his finger?the hidden name text looks fine and why do you add a square(^2) to your name,hehe

NIce work johnny, The first one i feel the render is a bit off its nothing to do witht eh sig but his head and shoulders looks abnormal (more like hunchback than spiderman), so if render choice was a part of the sig id say drop that render.The second is a good render but the bg colours dont go withteh render i feel.The third is definitely my fav of the three, really nice effects on the render and very fitting bg.

well not all the renders have him crouching straight shoulder but i would have used some red highlight around hte brushing to fit wit hthe color of his costume.Spider man pimpn out the xmen girls aaaah shizzle. :(did a photominip with that last one, i would have just made your name just a tad more visable, i see just hard to see it.

Thomas -- Thanks.Hulunes -- Thanks. What about his finger? The square is because I'm kind of doing my second edition sigs now.Reaver -- 1. Yeah, it was just an example for the render...not the greatest pose, I guess. 2. I was thinking that...maybe I should have made the hearts more red? 3. Thanks. :(Mike -- That's what I said. Go spidey. And the last one isn't really a photomanip...you'll see when you get the PSD. And the name isn't very visible here, but on a dark background like GR, it sticks out a lot more.Thanks for the comments all. :(

i really like them. They really go well toether with the backround. They all have really good backrounds and renders. I have got to say that all of them look really proffesional. Keep up the good work man!

i really like them. They really go well toether with the backround. They all have really good backrounds and renders. I have got to say that all of them look really proffesional. Keep up the good work man!

Thanks a lot. :(

Lovin' this batch Johnny. The render on the second is kinda funny :(. The third is just the foshizzle :(

Haha, thanks CF. :(