Sotw #27--voting sorry for the lateness of this

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

Razor

Posted Image

Avalon

Posted Image

NOTE:must give reason for vote or it will be nulled

Razor gets my vote.Very nice and clean interface!Avalon's & mike's entries are also good but they are really messy (plz. dont mind my words, just an opinion of mine)

My vote goes to Razor as well--it's because I like the color scheme. However, I like what SM did with small details. If I were to make it again, I would make Razor's image and incorporate SM small details, like those upper right corner computer writing in white, and the backdrop of mechanical sketches to show up in Razor's background... like a faint background of a security screen or AutoCAD diagram. Perhaps even animated something like you would see form japanimation sci-fi's :lol: writings going up and down, scrolling on its pace or faint mechanical drawing come and go...etc. Oooo very anime techno theme.Saint Michael: 0Razor: 3Avalon: 0

Although the others were good I also voted Razor. It looks very clean and smooth, It seems a bit blurry, but proffesional. I like the colors too. Very nice.Saint Michael: 0Razor: 4Avalon: 0

I, too, vote for Razor's clean, and simplistic style. I also love the whole perspective thing.Michael, your's is way too jumbled. You just went wayyyyy overboard with the tech and the glows.Avalon, your's too, is a bit jumbled, but what really bugs me is the text.SM- 0Razor - 5Avalon - 0

My eyes immidiately goes to Razor's. It seems rather professional, love the way some things have a perspective feel to it. He's made a rather good use of everything. I, also, like the colors used.S_M: 0Razor: 6Avalon: 0

id most definatly vote for Avalon, his has nice pictures in the back, a good choice in fonts (i think) and i also like the boarder effet he put on it making it look like it is a picture or somthing close to it, and it explains what they would be entering not just saying this is the gfx site...razor, i like the design the text on the side was a good ideal, i think the triangle type thing pointing from Xisto Corperation is a bit too much, kinda a bit too white >_< and the Zisto seems a bit blury to me but i really like itSaint Michael, i like the colors, the wild designs of stuff inside of it..pretty basicbut i would most definatly have to go with Avalon's Image.. for reasons lsited aboveS_M: 0Razor: 6Avalon: 1