xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
brainet

Watches?

Posted Image

Want to keep track of time but hate wearing bulky watches? Check out Timeflex, this nifty self-gumming watch sticks to your skin/clothes and can be rolled up like paper when not in use. Based on flexible screen technology, you control the menu via touchscreen. It?s powered by ultra small batteries that are invisible to the naked eye.

Wow, those things look so cool. I wish they made cellphones like that so I wouldn't have to carry a clip or carry it in my pocket. The watch may look cool, but they are not "stylish." Sure I'll buy one, but I would probably where it where people can't see it. Like the back of my neck so people can tell time for me :lol:

it looks kinda stupid to me. it looks like a bandaid. i like normal watches. :-D actually....i just like not knowing the time.

uh.. doesn't sound so real to me.. super small battery that is invisable to the naked eyes?.. .then who could replace them when it runs out? I'm pretty sure you don't want to send in back to the manufacture to replace the battery for it......beside.... i don't think it would stick that well on your clothes or body parts... Even stickers will fall off when you move around too much...

The "invisible" batteries seem a little far fetched, but I suppose something has to be powering that thing! Personally I think that would feel more uncomfortable that wearing a normal watch, but that could just be because I wear my watch virtually constantly, so I hardly notice it now.

Where did you get the source from? I can't find any related articles about this type of watches..I agree with amhso, it seriously looks like a bandaid. It's too thin for a watch and I bet it is not waterprove. Even if it is, when water touches the hand, that "watch" will just slips and fall off.. maybe the owner don't even know it. It looks crappy wearing on humans. But anyway, it will be useful if it can stick on a bicycle or a camp bag which takes little spaces and easier to fix on than typical watches.

thats an 80's fashion knock off and plsu you know how easy it would be to lose one of those. Batties the best explination I got is that its solar powered with a nice long capacity for a long day but thats about itstill who would were those well besides people of that geeky nature.

Looks quite interesting, had a quick search on google didnt come up with anything.. Anyone have any links / source for this? It looks quite umm different lol, i agree they would be soo easy to loose and how is it powered? should be an interesting thing to know.Touch screen that small? magine the problem with *BLEEP* fingers lol. It'd prob just be best to wear a watch and look stylish with it

Lol i like the idea of this......i would presumably guess they were disposable....like u get a certain amount in a pack u buy...to activeate one u just snap it ...(like one of those glow sticks) and it starts ...If i ever find a way of buying it..im buying one :lol:

Edited by Razor (see edit history)