xisto Community
Kubi

New Sig From Kubi yah.

It's been a while sence I posted a sig here, I guess I'll give it a shot..

Posted Image

Comments and Crtisism please.

I really like this sig, even if I can't tell what the render is. :lol: The render looks to be nicely blended and the color works well. Only criticisms are the border I think could be a little closer to the edge so it doesn't go over the render so much, in fact the border appears to be closer to the bottom and sides than the top, or put the render on top of the border. The text could be little more prominent, perhaps a shade or two lighter and not eroded quite so much. 9/10 from me.

The origanal render is a giant robot. lol... I was trying a new type of border, I guess it doesn't work with such small sigs. There's a 1px white border on the very edge, put it up against a darker bg and you can see it a lot better.The text was a tricky one, I didn't know why, but when I placed the text anywhere on the signature it was already really faded. I think it's just because of the brushing layer over the render. eh.Thanks for the comments.

Not a bad comeback :P - but I'd have to say I like some of your other work better Kubi. I think the render takes a bit too much of the sig though, and we don't get to see enough of your brushing ;)

I fully agree. Maybe make the sig a bit bigger, because the render already takes up a bit too much room, but making the render smaller would make it even harder to make out.

Not a bad siggy though. :lol:

Thanks. I'll make a new one and post it. I wanna make one with the wolverine render SM used, but I can't find it!

well to ad on to that a bit that render is the one of the most whored renders used in a sig, i seen so many variations it would take a few pages to load them all up.But I agree pretty muc hwhat they said its bit small to use that render effectively but the grunge work looks good though.