xisto Community
pbrugge

Show Your Desktop ;) image max 640x480 link back to big on

Well here is my desktop even though it is in save mode right now that I am posting this. You can just have a look at it all the same.

Posted Image

What do ya think?

Safe mode is awesome dude. ^^ I am actually looking for a new desktop wallpapaer though I am thinking of switching to blackbox desktop systems

Maybe you should try SuSE or Yoper (both, safest bet) because SuSE is backed by Novell (which is a large international coperation) Yoper, I think is based on SuSE.Creative and all those companies only support Windows and Macs.xboxrulz

if there would be suitable creavtive support drives for suse then every other distro would have it ..available somewhere... im still lookingtake care

well creative sucks with drivers even for windows so you can't expect much for linux, however there are mature drivers that support SB cards including live and audigy for linux, most notably as ALSA

well creative sucks with drivers even for windows so you can't expect much for linux, however there are mature drivers that support SB cards including live and audigy for linux, most notably as ALSA

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

the truth sucks :D

i do know bout ALSA but the shity part is taht i use sp-dif as an output and this stands as a major problem

and now i cannot configure my dsl modem to work

and dont wanna say this but i hope i will not end my linux adventure with the sentence " good damn it sucked" :rolleyes::):)

All my desktops look very, very plain. No icons, just an ugly blue-ish green or black color. I'm used to it. Anything else looks ugly and cluttered.I don't like crappy fancy-dancy themes or backgrounds.