xisto Community
pbrugge

Show Your Desktop ;) image max 640x480 link back to big on

well, I change the wallpaper once every 2-3 days or so but here it is:

Posted Image

using large icons, all desktop icons except the bin are in a quicklaunch bar hidden at the top (unseen here)

Posted Image

I like my taskbar at the top and another random bar at the bottom.

I <3 icons

Wallpaper @ boyis.com

Resolution = 1024x768

I love XeNoToSs's desktop...the wallpaper is so pretty!!! I want it >_> But it wouldn't fit my theme anyways =/

Popac's desktop is pretty too, but what are those buttons at the bottom? Is that only with xp or something? #_# so weird.

oooh, nevermind. I read Bash's post so apparently the system you're using is Linux? That's so cool! I was wondering why you had the computer stats up in the top right corner. >_> so cool! d(^_^d) But yeah, awesome desktop again >_> I love those buttons at the bottom...they're so mesmerizing for some reason @_@

HM, is it only with Xp?, it is on Linux OS, I dont use Windows for a very long time.And no, eny gentoo does not look like this, I have veru much time to spent on configuring Fluxbox desktop, but on linux, you have some desktop that is very easu to configure, eg, KDE or gnome. For better explanation, Linux comunity have much desktop enviroment, eg. fluxbox is fast, and it is hard to make it look good, KDE is complete Desktop, with mail client, browser, filemanager, music player, etc. should I say something like Windows, but of course it is not so fast. Anu user can choose which desktop to use. I like stable and fast, so.

Please post LINKS to your desktops, as posting pictures can take up space on the screen and use up bandwidth for the unexpected user. Thank you!