xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hamtaro

Perfect Free Web Hosting Perfect? Yeah, right

Well couse of that I will stay with Xisto (if you allow the hosting on my account :) ). I have used many hosts like Freehostia, but their servers aren't working something like every Saturday :D I have trust of 30 000+ registered members :P

Thats why we are at Xisto. It is the best free webhosting site and provider. With lot of things to do around, meeting other people and getting good free webhost. I tried lot of other, but not anyonee has become close to Xisto. This Opaques are great :)

Yes, I thought so too. I've been through so many free web-hosts but in the end, I stick with Xisto. However though for file, I'll take http://mylivepage.com/ for my storage because they really gave me 1 GB without any to lose.

Yes Xisto is the greatest hosting that is free hosting and that is cool. And you can see and check responses from many customers all over this forums. And I think that with second plan or whatwever it is called you have really enough space available so to say and you do not need any additional space but you could never know.That is you havent wrote what in fact will zou host lets saz that zou need web space for hosting free mpr3 that it is understandable that you need quite a lot of web storage or even some sort of VPS (stands for virtual private server). And I just saw really cheap offer on the Xisto - Web Hosting that is part of xisto corporation so it is probably really good. Well I havent tried but I am thinking on buying VPS for my buisness from them though I will stick with Xisto until my web sites have enough bandwith.

Yeah! I went to http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ was a piece of CRAP!I filled out all of this false information (Using Google Maps)I had them try to send an SMS to the Rejection Number (I know, hysterical eh?)Well, after 2 days still no reply on making the site go up manually!They said that it would be about 24 hours before they would try to do so!Uhh, you are retarded 000webhostI sure hope this site actually works, because 30 points is a lot of work. I hope I can get a few friends to help post some for me, so I don't have to do so much!

Yeah! I went to https://www.000webhost.com/...It was a piece of CRAP!
I filled out all of this false information (Using Google Maps)
I had them try to send an SMS to the Rejection Number (I know, hysterical eh?)
Well, after 2 days still no reply on making the site go up manually!
They said that it would be about 24 hours before they would try to do so!
Uhh, you are retarded 000webhost
I sure hope this site actually works, because 30 points is a lot of work. I hope I can get a few friends to help post some for me, so I don't have to do so much!

You gotta be kidding me?
I've signed up for the site and I DO trust them with my information 100% - I signed up with my own mobile number yata yata and i got the SMS in about 5 seconds from I clicked.

So you should REALLY not complain! I'm infact evaluating to move from Xisto to 000Webhost as they've proven really stable and functional for a while. And yeah I'm sorry if I'm "ditching" the forums again lol, but seriously it has been little to no activity where i'm interested.
:rolleyes:

I'm infact evaluating to move from Xisto to 000Webhost as they've proven really stable and functional for a while. :rolleyes:

try freehostia over 000webhost. i currently use freehostia and can tell ya, they are the best i've come across without having to post or host forced ads. i tried 00webhost before. excellent company, but a couple quarks that sent me to a better place. but excellent co. none the less. i would rank in in the top 20 for sure possibly the top 10

freehostia is in the top 10 and i even rate Xisto in the top 10. alot of people will disagree with me because of the posting requirements. i'll tell you why. i know who is searching for free webhosting and who is searching for paid. i can then catagorize. the majority of people who search out free webhosting are ones who can't afford to pay for web hosting or a domain name or want to conserve their money. i can then say the majority of those people are people from the ages of 23 and below. people who are straight out of college and don't have a secure source of income yet. mainly kids though who haven't graduated from high school yet. i can also say that since social networking is on the rise dramatically, that the belonging to a community is becoming more and more popular and Xisto is doing an excellent job in this area and i hope they continue to expand more.

so to combine free webhosting and a great community based environment, Xisto is in the top10.

they can however make it less strict with 1-2 line posting issues or just allow some users slack in areas. it would create a more user friendly environment and less worries that their post is relevant. i like to make wise cracks sometimes and i feel limited because it's not relevant. i like to be myself and have my posts reflect that but it's hard when there are limitations. it would be more fun here in fact. that's what i wanted to say. Xisto is a great place for relevant content though. they are doing GREAT on google so i guess it's a give and take thing.

Xisto will ALWAYS be the best if you don't mind posting though.

how can i recomend these two places? from experience!

5 years ago i was doing extensive research on the best free hosting sites. i read the reviews and went to a ton of websites to pick my personal preference. i picked Xisto with posting requirements. why? because it's not just a free web hosting site, but also a community. i like that idea and i like most of their concepts and rules that support that idea. i have done my due diligence so i hope in this thread, people can learn and trust from my research.

if you want a community based free web hosting site, Xisto is the one for you HANDS DOWN. if you want just afree hosting with no requirements or forced ads, i recomend freehostia. i am sorta anal about picking the best of the best and researching things before i waste my time btw. i am also interested in what the competition is and who is competing with who.

well, those are my picks and nobody can dispute them :D as i have done extensive research.

there is another webhost that is unknown to me called zenurl. i always wanted to reseach them but haven't had the time lately. very popular and growing by large #'s. if it wasn't good, it wouldn't be growing so it gets me curious. i'll be satisfied for what i have right now. heck. half the free webhosting sites don't allow you access to htaccess! Xisto does ;) usually, people want you to pay or more control over your web pages.

thanks for suspending my account for not quoting too after all the support i have ever given to Xisto :D i will be writing a review on that one later!

I never trust new free webhosts now. They give you a lot of false hope and then gives you lots of problems like lousy ftp connections and offline accounts >_<Xisto is still the best so far!

Well, it is definitely a shame that something like account deletion happens without a notice, and no support was given. However, you can be disgustingly optimistic and count the whole thing as an experience. Now, all of us know not to use that hosting. And why would we? We're at Trap 17 ;) Hey, its always good to try different things before you settle with one thing. That way, you get exposed to a bunch of different features and you can choose which one your comfortable with. That's how I got to trap 17 :rolleyes:

Thats why we are at Xisto. It is the best free webhosting site and provider. With lot of things to do around, meeting other people and getting good free webhost. I tried lot of other, but not anyonee has become close to Xisto. This Opaques are great :rolleyes:

I hope so. I'm new here and I've heard good things so far.