xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

A Very Late Introduction! By: KuBi :)

Wow, I'm suprised, I've been here at T17 for about 8months (one year anniversary in June!) and I've never posted an intro!Well, there's not much to talk about anymore.. But anyways. I'm 15, I do things such as Web Design, coding, graphic design, not much gaming anymore. I manage 3 websites, hosted by 3 different places(though T17 is still the best.).I joined Xisto on June 16, 2005, a week or two before my birthday. After maybe a month or two here I became a moderator, so I've been around the block a couple times, seen a lot around here. When I first came to Xisto(no idea how I found it), I just came for the atmosphere, I never thought of getting hosted. About 80 posts later I changed my mind, and became hosted, and today, over 6 months later, I'm still working for Xisto and proudly hosted as well!My whole idea of the internet changed since I was here. At first when I joined, I was a huge gamer, knew nothing about coding. Then I got talking to numerous people here, and now I've dropped games and because web creation! I was inspired to start photoshop by many people, mainly Johnny and Saint_Michael, read a few tutorials, and started teaching myself, with help from them ofcourse :huh:.Well I guess that's it, any questions just go ahead and ask ;).

Well welcome to Trap KuBi. Never seen you before :huh: Well hey, if you need anything, both mods and members will be glad to help. So just ask ;) No just kidding. I have been here for about, well,.. I don't know. Anyway, glad to see you. I am not sure if I posted an intro either ;)Oh well, welcome to Trap, enjoy your stay, and have a good day and don't forget to be a good poster, which you always are. Up with Trap! (And another undisclosed forum) Nice to see you KuBi finally posting a belated introduction. Welcome aboard.Note: I didn't know what to say to someone who has already been on the forums for so long. So excuse my ramblings. ;)

Well welcome to Trap KuBi. Never seen you before :P Well hey, if you need anything, both mods and members will be glad to help. So just ask :lol: No just kidding. I have been here for about, well,.. I don't know. Anyway, glad to see you. I am not sure if I posted an intro either ;)
Oh well, welcome to Trap, enjoy your stay, and have a good day and don't forget to be a good poster, which you always are. Up with Trap!
(And another undisclosed forum) Nice to see you KuBi finally posting a belated introduction. Welcome aboard.

Note: I didn't know what to say to someone who has already been on the forums for so long. So excuse my ramblings. ;)

well, he is allready a mod! lmao! so i guess he would PM himself for help....and i thought i was bad making my intro about 3 weeks after i got here >_< but 8 months! well atleast people know you now!

haha Ya it's a little late pal. Anyway, it's good to hear that you got into the whole photoshop/webdev scene. It's fun stuff. I've been doing it for about a year and a half now (ACTUALLY like 4 yrs but I didn't start getting good until a year or so ago) and I enjoy it quite a lot.

A site you absolutely MUST check out is http://www.good-tutorials.com/ . It's full of, yep you guessed it, good tutorials. That website and my roommate is what I've been learning from. If you have some questions I can probably help, but keep in mind that I'm still learning too and I dont know everything! heh

Heh, thanks. But I'm kinda past the stage of reading tutorials unless I must. I like to make up my styles now, and figure things out without tutorials, that's the easiest way to learn.Thanks though.

Ya it is really best. I don't so much follow tutorials as use them for ideas. Sometimes I just need somethin to get the creative gears goin.. and I'll see an effect or somethin on the website and work from there.I dunno.. it helps me =)

Well, you become a moderator if OpaQue (or another admin probably) feels you A) deserve the priveleges B) are trustworthy of having those priveleges C) don't ask. There was already a discussion somewhere on the forum about becoming an admin or mod or whatever (see http://forums.xisto.com/topic/28819-buffalohelp-wassie-new-administrators/).

Anyway, hi KuBi, and I hope you enjoyed your time at Xisto so far. I'm sure that OpaQue and the crew are treating you well here.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Here is my late welcome greeting in your late greeting thread.Welcome and enjoy your stay. We have a great community here and you are sure to love it. I can already tell from your posts that you are moderator material so keep it up! Stay away from dumb spam posts like the one two posts above me! I'd like to meet you - want to go for some burgers? How about some salsa and 3-year aged tortilla chips?Anywoo, there you go. Now give your late response in my greeting thread...which is somewhere...