xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kim

Do You Blog? Xanga, livejournal, tabulas, yahoo360, msn spaces, or your own...

Where do you blog?  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

For me bloging is just a waste of time! If you must blog don't put in on the internet , use a pencil an a diary:)

True, but for me... I don't have time to write it down, so I started to blog 'cause I type WAYY faster than I write. At first I used LiveJournal, then I used Tabulas (I think this is like the best one, no ads and you could easily custom and make your own layout) but now I recently installed Cutenews on my website;; very easy to use, but you need FTP, and PHP enabled.

GOt my own, host my own.I might get a LJ soon... since it's getting pretty popular and would take a load off my personal domain. My blogs are mostly boring because I have a memory of a fish ... I forget nearly everything that happens during the day and remember only the boring parts.. because those are the times I have to drag myself through... and the fun parts are such a rush and I'm having so much fun.. im barely thinking straight..

Okay i blog on my xanga, myspace, my website, and sometimes my notepad on my computer. I'm just weird like that. But i don't blog all the places i listed. The personal ones are at the notepad located on my desktop. lol. I have to put it in a secret place to hide from praying eyes... like siblings. lol.xanga enteries and other internet stuffa ren't really personal stuff. They're just journal entries of the day. Talking about my dad and stuff. How stuff happens, what happens. etc..ntohiong interesting. OH and sometimes i rant. But on personal notepad i rant alot. lol. this is almost like my journal. i'm tellling yall some secret stuff. lol

I started three blogs at once a while ago. I was thinking of publishing a e-book on web design/development but had to delete it all and quit the idea. It was not my fault. It was those stupid blog scripts. I could not find a way to tell the script not to interpret my HTML markup but to write it on screen instead. I tryed <pre> (preformated) tag, but unfortunate. Only way to publish HTML is to instert it as a picture. That required too my work on my side so I simply put it all of. I quit.Now I write on my comp ocasionally.

I've literally always had a blog somewhere on the internet. In the past I've used diaryland, myspace, msn spaces, teenopendiary, livejournal, dead journal etc. At the moment I have blogger set up on my website so I blog there. But seriously, I could be a blog/diary page reviewer. I also love reading blogs!

I have a MSN Space.

But Im not using it as a regular blog. Im not updating daily or regularly. (well, expect for BlogWalk thingy)

It has some funny articles I've found over internet, and some my own writing/ideas and reviewing a few favorite things of mine and quotes from books/poets. Thats all about entries.

And of course it has all kind of useless craps as other blogs :(

But, hey check my photo album in there for Istanbul Photos :(

Why I chose MSN, becasue I had already hotmail account, and it is just too easy. Add a module and fill it :(
And, people on my contact list can see it :(

I don?t blog because I don?t like it. I think most people that blog doesn?t have interesting things to say and this means that Internet is growing with intrascendent contents. The tool is good, but it depends on what each one do with it. Some blogs are like a written reality show... and that looks awful to me. No utility=Useless=ThrashBut there are other people that use them to write poetry, post their artistic works, give some info about something which they know a lot... in those cases is ok, but I have to say that I spend a lot of time surfing and I don?t visit any blog regularly and I do visit a lot of forums and websites...

I don't really blog, although I do have a really small one (that I haven't posted to in months) on my hoting account that I did with WordPress. It's a nice piece (did I spell that right?) of software, and you can somewhat easily find themes and plugins for it.

I have a LiveJournal that I update on and off.. sometimes I get in the mood for it and update every day for a month.. and sometimes I ignore it for weeks at a time. XDI actually have two of them o.o One that I use in the public, for my friends to see, and another that's hidden and "Friends Only", so that just my boyfriend can see it.. that's for the really personal stuff ^^;

I used to have a blog on LiveJournal but I decided to stop writing in it when I got no replies for a long amount of time. I felt I was wasting my time if no one read it.Although it is fun to read the blogs of other people even if they are complete strangers.(Ands its even funner when reading a blog of someone you know that doesn't know that you have access to their blog. :()

i started blogging 3 years ago, then stopped and again started to blog. You can see my blogs in my signature, the 1st one is called tikna as it is ankit relected, my blog is a reflection of my feelings and thoughts. The other Formula one blog was started by me and my school friend Tejas, we both love F1, so we said why not make a site for F1 enthusiasts and hence blogf1 was born.