xisto Community
badinfluence

Which Bulletin Board System Is Best For You? e.g..,IPB,phpBB,punbb

like phpBB. It's not the best, there should be more features. But it's very easy and nice. With styles you can make it look good.But i think that ipb may be the best. it's better than phpbb, i know. i haven't used vbullentin, so i don't know.

This is how I think about it :People that cant install Mods (but want to) , and cant code any HTML nor PHP :PHPBB : Best by far , mostly because of its easy setup and the Mod installer .IPB : Since you cant code HTML/PHP , and suck in installing mods , this board isnt advisedvB : Have some respect for this board will ya?People that cant install mods , and dont want to :PHPBB : This is an OK board for you.IPB : This is the best board .vB : This is an OK board , but its a waste of money to pay 8x$ for a board which you use like any other one...People that can install mods , and want to :PHPBB : This board is an option , but not recomended.IPB : This board will be a good choice , but it has its limitsvB : By far the best board for you. Its options are almost unlimited , but you must knpw PHP , and learn the vB language.Thats my view on those boards , I never tested the mercury board thing , so I dont know <_<.

wOw! sound good!so where to get the good hacks/mods for ipb then!!any urls...like i posted for phpBB..now the war begin phpBB vs IPB.. :D for me.i realli interested/liked to run army system in my forum perhap. :) but addon ipb ver is 1.2 only :D bi

are there any free ones to download apart from phpbb? i want a forum in my site. my site wont be very big so it wont need a really professional one. thanks

i use phpbb its great. you can modify it to become a portal. i tried invision for a short time then i switch to phpbb. i found phpbb quite easy to use and edit.so more power to the coders of phpbb. and i think most of the COntent Management System are included phpbb in there packages ex. phpnuke

przemo (modified version of phpbb), phpbb, or if you want your website to look professional, use the latest version of IPB or vBulletin. I have the latest version of the two, licensed. If you want, just reply or PM me. I will send it to you for free.enjoy...

I like phpBB. It's not the best, there should be more features. But it's very easy and nice. With styles you can make it look good. i think that ipb may be the best. it's better than phpbb, i know. i haven't used vbullentin, so i don't know.