xisto Community
semeticsister

Girls Are The Devil two-faced sons of beeps

Okay so I was at lunch today, sitting with the people I always do, since all my real friends have lunch at different times: Jessica, my sort of friend who laughs at most of my jokes,Cassie, a good friend of mine who I've known since fifth gradeAna, not really an aquaintance but this girl i really don't like because she has an annoying laugh and she's quite dumb,and last but always least, Tynesha, this african american girl who I really hate (im not racist, people, shut up) and she's really slutty, she's had "relations" with about half our school, including the girls. So here is a typical day at lunch: I'm the first one to sit down, since I don't eat lunch because I have a buttload of homework to do from my previous classes. Gradually, everyone sits down with their lunches and tynesha periodically leaves to talk with some boys at the other end of the cafeteria, and while she's up I steal one of her grapes or something small (she doesn't even notice).What made today different was the fact that everyone was being kind of distant towards me. They weren't laughing at my jokes like usual or asking me for kick-butt insults to use against their foes. Every once in a while, someone would ask another person, "do you agree with it?"Me: Agree with what?Jessica: Ana, do you agree with it?Ana: Yeah I do.Jessica: Tynesha, do you agree with it?Tynesha: yeahJessica: Cassie, how about you?Me: Agree with what?!!!!Cassie: Uhh...maybe i dunnoJessica: Come on!Cassie: noTynesha: Girl, you crazy!!! Michelle, we don't want you to sit here anymore, since you keep stealin my m****f**king food, biatch! You stupid! We agreed we ain't gonna let you sit here anymo'.Me: Umm excuse me, but you guys were the ones who sat here at the beginning of the trimester. I was the first one at this table.(tynesha and cassie get up to go empty their trays)Me: (about to cry) Hehe, thats so stupid, right guys?(Jessica and Ana look at me kind of weird)Me: Ha, I'm gonna write something vulgar in cassie's binder (i write "poopie mcfarts" on the back of her notebook, i wait for the usual laughs to come, but they don't)Ana: Haha.......funny. (obviously sarcastic)(exchanges glance with jessica)Me: (walks fast from table, tells lunch moniter person that I have to go pee real bad)Moniter person: but lunch is almost over, can it wait?Me: NO!!!! (does fake pee pee dance)Moniter: okay, just go.(I walk as fast as I can to nearest girls bathroom and lock myself in a cubicle, start sobbing)How dare those ~obscenity~ do that to me???? Who are they to kick me out of my own table? I hate girls. They are so two-faced. On friday, we were all happy and merry, laughing at an awesome joke I told, and all of a sudden they turn all super *BLEEP* on me and "vote" me out of the table? F*** them!Now my only dilemma is what I should do during lunch, since I have no where else to sit. Ah. This thought came to me when I was crying in the girls loo: I will set up camp in the cubicle and do my homework their! Its much more sanitary than in the cafeteria which is really nasty. Then eventually they will wonder where I went and feel sorry that they ever kicked me out, then I will be like *BLEEP*, YOU HAD A CHANCE FOR ME TO STAY AND NOW ITS TOO LATE SO GET AWAY FROM ME!!!!HA!But I really feel like crap. I mean, I was voted from my OWN TABLE. How screwed up is that. I'm gonna go and cry now.

Perhaps because I am not a female so I never went through the other side of the story. However, males have dominant sides and territorial sides that sometimes over runs the rational, logical social relationship protocol--that is to never take things seriously among "friends." But I'd like to start by saying that I do understand your wishing to hurt them by keeping yourself away from their little clicky world. Hurt them by hurting yourself almost--if I disappear they will feel sorry that they no longer see me... This feeling, by the way, is very universal for boys and girls, regardless of nationality, among the puberty years. I know this because I went through it and so did my sister; and 1000 other students I interviewed for my Psychology class in the university studies. But always remember that by isolating yourself and thinking that this action will inflict sort of remorse or hurtful meanings towards them, you have to think it over. Whatever they have done, they can't feel them like you do--just like you can't feel what they went through especially this girl Tynesha. You probably thought that it's an acceptable friendly gag when you did what you did to Tynesha's lunch. And maybe she felt violated. When the group decided to vote you off, maybe they thought it was something they can do regardless of your feelings--much like you did not regard Tynesha's feeling if she knew what you were doing to her lunch.No one can tell you what to do next. It's because you're the one who's actually living your life--neither I nor anyone else. I would never know the humiliation by taking the course of action that I'm about to suggest. I can only relate.Whether by apologizing to Tynesha at this point may or may not solve your crisis. It may not get you invited back to the table that once you were the sole sitter. This may not even bring the world to the once before this voting moment. But I would like for you to have the courage to say, "Tynesha, this may not solve our differences but if yesterday's voting me out had anything to do with you feeling violated when I took samples of your lunch, I am very sorry. I just wanted you to know that. I did not know you would feel this badly as I did when I left the table." And just walk away and do your thing. Do not expect anytime soon to be invited or even join them just like you have before. Go on with your lunch time...There's a reason why social grace is important. By admitting your fault you are acknowledging your understanding towards another person's view. This softens the blow of whatever the drama may have happened. But you are not hiding your tail between your legs because you're not expecting anything in return. You're not looking for "I'm sorry too about yesterday" because then, your apology means nothing. You're taking the high road. In fact, the one who should be apologizing is you (since it seems like your previous actions instigated the voting). And keep your agenda of apology with you and Tynesha--no one else. Tynesha might have been furious with you but still others have decided to make this personal to them. For that, you do not need to acknowledge.And furthermore, an apology from the heart is worth more than elegant words and gestures.

My advice (even though i am not a girl i can give advice) is just to not let it bug you. Most likely next week everything will change and there wont be any issues. School is filled with issues but they always blow over in like no time so just give it some time.

I think, you need to relax and find some good friends with mature brains on top of their shoulder. I dunno if this kinda behaviour is common between friends, but if this happened to me, I'd do the following :-1. Try my best to play along with them and do the AGREE AGREE game.. until I get the pointer someone else.. It's like, wink at someone and get one of more of your pals to your side. Or may be, I am just good at making friends.. LOL.2. If this did not work, and they still slapped arguments on my face, I would stand up and give them an open treat for stealing (well, I know you didn't steal, but if for them, picking up short bits of food is stealing.. so be it). Now this should had worked.. And then, since all of them are happy and impressed eating, I would make a joke and ask, whose idea was it anyway and once I come to know who was it.. I will make sure, he is f*ked out of the group as soon as possible.. Because I really hate people who do such things..3. Okay, the last option, after trying everything to keep the friendship intact, if nothing works. I would rather say F*k off .. on their face and do whatever possible to make an *bottom* of themself.. and then I would had teased/cursed/sweared at them badly.. LOL! Because, now that things are broken, I will see to it that its broken completely and you get back your dignity. Just make sure, when you are cursing them, you bring them some TRUE facts out about them. So they get screwed in open..Okay, if you feel that my 3rd suggestion is totally evil, don't worry. Because I never had to do it. and I m quite sure, you will not have to either. Have fun.. take things easily. Mischief is a part of life..

Well from my experience.. they will back wid yu b4 the end of the week lol.. friends can be fikkle.. thats why i always have a backup plan (friends) that i can go back to lol.. well like my tag says all yu have to do is talk to them.. it is the best way to sort out everything that is goin on and talk to Tynesha because she obviously has a problem with you

It is not just girls all people at school are like that. A lot of people that I know like to step on other people to make themselves more popular or make themselves feel big. Do not let these kind of people bother you because you will deal with them forever. The only thing you can do is get some better friends who will not turn on you in one day.

that's an example of the "mean girls" thingy. obviously, you're in the wrong group of people. in the case that you don't have any place to sit on to do your work, maybe you can go to the library, or ask any people on any other table if you can sit with them for a while so you can do your work (it doesn't necessarily mean you would talk to them, you just need a place to work anyway), or there are probably more places outside, like you could go underneath a tree or something (for shade), or if you want to be more exposed, you could place a mat on the grass for you to sit on and lay your things. although the latter wouldn't be that much of a good thing since you have to be in a good position for you to work well.

Now, don't hate me for this...but um your post is rather dramatic, and i do think you might be lying. Maybe, its because Im a guy and so i dont really understand how girls communiticate, but your whole post is rather... well like i said dramatic. You started off basically insulting all of them, so if you already disliked most of them why did you sit with them? Granted you stated you had sat there before all of them, but its obvious the table was not all yours..and they obviously had taken over it. But seriously you liked what one of them? you basically just sat there for attention, and thats obviously true, since you stated you liked them because they laughed at your jokes...You say your not racist, but did the fact that Tynesha is black have to be brought up? I mean does it really help us understand her? Not really, its just useless information that can be seen as being racist, BECAUSE of the uselessness of it. Now the lunch thing, it may seem very stupid for her to get pissed off about you taking something so small off her plate, but the fact is, its HERS. Not yours. Its a violation, true some people wouldnt care, but some people do and you shouldn't touch other people's things regardless of how big or small it is. Its rude. But i just see a big case of immaturity from both parts, and I dont blame you for getting upset, but i really dont blame them for kicking you out. Besides what does it matter? School is just a place full of extremely ridiculous cliques, moods, and immature students.

Now, don't hate me for this...but um your post is rather dramatic, and i do think you might be lying. Maybe, its because Im a guy and so i dont really understand how girls communiticate, but your whole post is rather... well like i said dramatic.
Now the lunch thing, it may seem very stupid for her to get pissed off about you taking something so small off her plate, but the fact is, its HERS. Not yours. Its a violation, true some people wouldnt care, but some people do and you shouldn't touch other people's things regardless of how big or small it is. Its rude.

Well, well JasperIk you are just writing words of wisdom, and I lean in your direction. Now, don't forget we're talking about teenagers adjusting to each others, or at least trying to. Clumsily so, if anything else.

I dunno what to add, except that I have never seen anybody either wholly white or totally black in this life. I guess the story here is only the learning of what it takes to become an adult in our societies : respect the person in front of you, instead of stomping his/her toes, even when you think you can get away from it fast and possibly clean.

Cheers, all! :huh:

This is grade seven all over again. The same type of thing used to happen a lot when I was in grade six and seven.. over and over and over again. I kind of distanced myself away from the people involved after that year, so I don't know if it continued into grade eight and nine, but by the time I hung around with them in grade ten, they were (mostly) over that kind of thing. Its just the age people are at.. they grow out of it when they develop some logic or common sense or.. something. When they grow up. As hard as it might be, just wait it out, and it'll all blow over.. it always does.

ahh girls. are you really that different a species to us guys, we have fights and *BLEEP* about each other and then go get drunk and its all good again. harbouring grudges and things like that take too much effort most of the time. my suggestion is to look for another group of friends that respect you enough that if there was an issue they would discuss it with you rather than "voting" you off the table

I propose a world wide lock out on all females. Every guy just not talk to them anymore. Ignore em and treat em like crap. Maybe then they will start wising up and seeing us for the great guys that we are.XZ

why is this girl a total B**CH??!!

Girls Are The Devil

Well there is a girl at my school called blossom (I know it's a stupid name.)

Me and my best friends tiffany,freyja,Shelby and blossom were walking home from school when I decided to play George bush with blossom (it's where you push your friends into bushes.) and then she tries to chase after me then

I stopped running from her she pushes me in a bush then head buts me! everyone was speechless I nearly lost my teeth!! she tried to say sorry but I ran away

When I got home I explained to my mum what happened she was fuming with anger

Then blossom had the nerve to come to my door and apologize then you can only imagine what happened when my mum and my sister answered the door it was madness so the next day when I went to school every one knew about the incident but my charming friend twisted what happened she said she slipped!

You would slip backwards God I have ever known such an idiot as her! and most of my friends believed her so the next day at lunch freyja,Sophie and blossom came up to me and said why have you been saying stuff about blossom I said what are you talking about I haven't said anything about you...

Then they said we know then I said then how can you excuse me of something I never did!! and with that I walked. I'm still friends with freyja and I have made a good discovery that blossom will be moving school and house! I'm actually glad to be going back to school.

-redfacedgirl