xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

Unedible Food Which of these makes your food seem most unedible?

Unedible Food  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I chose "Food has an odd color or look to it" becuase you never know whats wrong with it. it could be anything that was even displayed on the poll. and worst of all it could be poisoned something that can truthfully be harmful to you. id rather eat everything above then to eat something that can kill you. its just smart thinking :huh:

Even though other people die from starvation, when someone cough or sneezes on my food, I would get rid of it, since I never would know what kinda deceases they carry.The rest doesn't really bothers me, especially the insect one (unless it's a roach)

Hmmm.. if it looks weird or is mixed together, that's alright.. maybe if it was dropped on -my- floor I'd still eat it, because this apartment is totally spotless :huh:But if other icky-germie people are messing with something.. I dont want to get sick, too, so I can't take it XD;;My boyfriend is super picky about food.. if it looks odd, or smells weird or.... heck, he even thinks chocolate smells weird and wont eat it XDThe only stuff he'll eat is totally bland and boring stuff like.. oatmeal XDZomg, we went to Dairy Queen.. fifty billion yummy types of ice cream you can get, and he gets a vanilla shake. And a hamburger which was literally.. a hamburger patty on a bun. No cheese or ketchup or pickles or.. anything XD(I could write paragraphs about this XD)

This would be the 5 situations where i wouldnt eat the food (not in any order).If its fallen on the floor in my house, I'll let it pass. Anywhere else, especially in public places such as shopping centres, then no way.Getting onto it.-Food sneezed on (by someone else)-Food being handled unhygienicly (ie dirty hands, no gloves etc).-Food on the floor (out of home)-Insects/flies/etc in food-Partially cooked food (ie steak, etc).

It is so disgusting when someone sneezes on food. Hair on food isn't that bad if its small and on solid food. Now it if was on soup, you have no idea where the germs floated to or if there is more hair at the bottom of the soup bowl.

Of all the options I wouldn't eat any of them if I had the choice but the worst one on there I think is someone sneezing of the food because mucus usually contain alot of dust, harmful bateria and viruses. I perfer to stay healthy.

Same with Opaque and all the others who replied the same thing... I can't stand to eat any of those... "food". Even if it falls on a seemingly clean floor, I still won't eat it because someone probably stepped on it with shoes that came from who knows where, or some rat/cockroach/equally annoying pest passed by it. It's still floor, and floor is dirty. :( (I must admit, I'm a bit of a bacteriophobic [or whatever phobia it's supposed to be]) :(

All of them, but funny since I picked the option food that is dirty since it can account for all of them. Almost all of the options are disgusting, but food that is cough on by yourself, you can probably still eat it.