xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerebral Stasis

Unedible Food Which of these makes your food seem most unedible?

Unedible Food  

22 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

From all this I would say hair in the food , but eaven that would not make me not to eat if it is nice food... and if it would fall on the ground and if it is wery dirrty I would not eat it ...

All of these,

Insect on food

Food falls on ground/floor

Food is coughed on

Food is handled by a disgusting person

Food is sneezed upon

Food has a hair in it

Different foods are mixed together

Food has an odd color or look to it

Food becomes dirty

Spider web on food

are enough for me to not touch the food... All are equally disgusting. :huh: Eww.. how did you come with such a disgusting topic! I can't eat my food now.. Grrr.

All of these,

Insect on food

Food is coughed on

Food is sneezed upon

Food has a hair in it

Food becomes dirty

Spider web on food

are enough for me to not touch the food... All are equally disgusting. :huh: Eww.. how did you come with such a disgusting topic! I can't eat my food now.. Grrr.

Same for me. All of them would make my food a little less tastey to eat. I wouldn't eat anything that might have and insect, or if it's been on the floor or anything. lol Eh makes me grossed out thinking of having a Spider-web or something on my food. lol Or if it was sneezed on ew.

It's easier to say what would gross me out the least...and even that depends. Like for "Food falls on ground/floor", it would depend on how dirty the floor is, and what kind of food it is. Say if I was at home eating a piece of chocolate and I dropped the chocolate, I'd still eat it if it didn't roll somewhere that's really dirty or something. And if it's my hair in the food, I'd still eat it after I picked the hair off, since it's my hair, and it doesn't really matter. Same for sneezing and coughing, if I'm the one that did it, it doesn't make that much of a difference for me. And for "Different foods are mixed together", it'd depend on what foods they are, and what they taste like. Although most of the time, unless one or both of the foods is something that I really don't like to eat, I'd just eat them both anyway. No biggie.

The word's inedible.

Thanks for setting me straight.

And OpaQue, I was just getting a bowl from the cupboard when I noticed some kind of black flakes and a few hairs in it, and as I cleaned it out, I thought about what others consider to be "too much" and decided to make a poll and find out.

Sometimes people find hairs in the lunches at school (especially the soup), and that is one reason I do not eat the school lunch.

Wow, this topic is pretty disquisting(yes interesting). I say...erm, all of the above. I can't STAND food that's been mistreated.I once went to Tacobell(HORROR STORY DON'T READ IF YOU HAVE A WEAK STOMACH!) so while I was there, I ordered these potatoe bites with the sour cream and chives on it...and wow, the guy, scooped the potatoes INTO the bowl with NO glove. That was so nasty. but I still ate the food because I had to.Highlight the text to read it.

I don't mind dirty food because I go on horsepack trips and the food ALWAYS gets dirty. I don't like it if it is handled by someone sick or if someone sneezes on it. In order:Sneezed on foodFood handled by a sick personFood that had/has a bug/insect on itAnd finally, food that has a very odd look to it.I don't mind the last one so much as I am a very hungry person and eat almost anything. :huh:

I don't mind food that's fallen onto the floor in my house. Anywhere else and I wouldn't eat it. I don't think I've ever found a spider's web on my food. Anyhoo in order....

Food that's sneezed upon (by someone else)

Food handled by a disgusting person

Food fallen on the floor

Hair on food

Food coughed upon (by someone else)

Nothing else there bothers me much....

Oh manz.. whyyy this subject..makes me sick lol :huh: i would say the worst is to find a hair in your food because that is part of somebody elses body in your food and thatr person may have nicks and it spreads in your body... arghhh sickning.. I also think that a spider web on food is also distgusting and dirty.. I remember like 2 weeks ago i was getting ready to go when i felt that there was something on my hair and it started crawling around.. i looked in the mirror and there it was a small, black spider that was looking at me i started screaming and shouting and messed my hair up soO.. much lol it was soO scared because spiders are like my phobias. When i think about a spiders web in my food it makes me sick.. i mean something that came out from a spiders bum or wateva it is.. makes me sick..

Well in order of the sickest to the most kinda alright

Food has a hair in it

Spider web on food

Food is sneezed upon

Insect on food

Food is coughed on

Food becomes dirty

i dint remember about the sneeze bit.. that is the most digusting thing ever

The unedible food according to the poll options is the food which is dirty..The food which is dirty contains infection which will harm us and lead us to illness. I have suffered from this from past many timesI have an allergy to the dust and the dirt... Little dust or dirt gives me infection to me... :huh:

I do not eat school soup. I thnk they leave it out for days on end. lol. All of thoes creep me out one way or another. Hair on food, insects, or spider webs on food make me not want to eat the food. But the most i would say sneezing because your nose sneezes fluids like a water sprinkler. lol. With a bug that might flew onto my hotdog. I can take off that portion. lol.of course with no one looking.

Hmm, interesting topic you made up here. From all of the options that you had given to us above, none of them really stand out to me. I can imagine a different scenario for each one of them that would make me not want to eat or exactly the opposite, it wouldn't matter to me. For example, if a piece of my sandwich were to fall on the ground in my house, it wouldn't really matter. But if that same sandwich were to fall outside, say, into a puddle of dog urine, then i wouldn't eat the sandwich nor would I pick it up. Once again, cool topic and I am interested in hearing other people's opinions and view points on this subject. Hope to see more topics like this!