xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mich

No More Note Tags Either ;) What does this mean?

That is actually his signature. I think he recieved a warning that said that and he just saved the image as that and set it as his signature. I don't know when or why he recieved it I just know it was a while ago.

Yes, that member is using that as his signature, but there is more to it than that. The 'note tag' is a bbcode tag that wraps the contents inside a labelled box like the signature you are referring to. It is used here on the Xisto forum for Mods and Admins to add notes to postings, so regular members are asked not to use them. This way, if there is a note on a posting, it is from a mod/Admin. That's what I know about note tags.

The member used the note tag in his signature, so a moderator removed it with his own.The note tag is something for an admin or mod to use, to just as jlhaslip said, show that "I edited this post, go away other mods". It's for mods and admins use ONLY, anyone can use it, but if you're caught you'll be warned. So stay away from it :huh: