xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
frederick.ding

Free Programs For Under 18

i dont know of any myself. but i think your not going to get far tyring to look for one. i think there might be some laws requireing you to be 18 years to be 'responsible' enough to handle money. so maybe you can get your parents or something to sign up for google's adsense and then you just implement it into your site or somehting. :huh:

I think the reason is because all income is legally considered your parents until you are eighteen. This basically means that companies don't want to be giving money to you in your name if you are under eighteen because it is really your parents. So you need a parent to sign up and then give the money to you. It is pretty simple.

My friend signed up for adsense and he isn't quite 18. He is still 17 and it seemed to work so I think you might have to be 16 or just have paypal to get it to work I am not quite sure.

just get your parents to make an account for you. or atleast permission. my adsense accoutn is under my name. i thought it was 13 in the first place.

well personally, i would just lie and say that i am over 18, and make sure i dont put my age anywehere on the site..or have your parents set one up for ya lol

I highly doubt that there are any advertisment programs for people under 18. All of these programs count as income so if you do make any money on them some of it is going to taxes. My guess is that you have to be 18 because of restrictions on sites such as Paypal and credit cards require you to be 18. I think 18 is probably the standard on the internet for anything dealing with money.

Google adsense and Yahoo ads are the best. You'd better to get them in your parents name also that will be better. And you can re-apply in the later years with your own name. Because no other percost-per-click advertising programs will match either of these two. That's my advice for you. I couldn't think of any other ads as well.

Yeah you need a paypal account really, and a credit card and bingo. That should get you in, but you might end up needing your parents or somthing or a friend to take advantage of a money making ability