xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

May I Please Get My Hosting Reformated Or Reset?

im afraid that i mightve gottn rid of some stuff that i wus not supposed to n i dont know if i have the original files that i started off with...i wus wondering if everything can b re organized pls??? thanks im sorry =(

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Spelling is very important especially for topic title--removed "sumthing"--and you can read the reason why in my reply. Caution served.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I think you will have to offer the mods a little more information about what exactly you have done before they will be able to answer this. I am wondering what you mean myself. Did you remove folders and files that were there when you opened your file manager initially? :huh: LIke the following should be left alone.

Posted Image

nvm i belive i can fix this wit with the cpanels backup featureargh didnt work...i got the backup files that i currently have right now and i dont want that....i want to basically start over from scratch from what i used to have pfft how can i do that??? =/ help plssss

Here is a link to a previously posted topic that is similar to yours: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32165-account-reset-plz-www2dfytrap17com/...

I'm afraid you may not like the cure. BuffaloHelp suggested terminating the account and earning enough credits to re-apply. At any rate, maybe post a topic under Misc. Hosting Requests in the same subforum as that topic, down at the bottom of the Index page near the Hosting Request Forms. You'll find it.

This issue was resolved as of last night. Sorry for te invoncience BOAW. Thread closed.