xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
moldboy

Google Earth

The time has finaly arrived, google had released the next generation of Keyhole products, under the title, The google earth Project! They currently aren't accepting downloads but more information can be found here:earth.google.com

Yea but you can't download it for free yet, It should be out soon Just hope it isn't like google was

156427[/snapback]

who say you cant download it for free? I'm using it right now!!

Posted Image

I just downladed and installed Google Earth for free. It certainly blew me away with what it can do. Type in an address/place and you "fly" to your location. Not only that, you can create driving routes from point A to point B, view landmarks, buildings, etc. in detail. Really cool stuff.

I just downladed and installed Google Earth for free. It certainly blew me away with what it can do. Type in an address/place and you "fly" to your location. Not only that, you can create driving routes from point A to point B,  view landmarks, buildings, etc. in detail. Really cool stuff.

159804[/snapback]

Yes, I've tried it also. and it is great programe to use. It' s just sad, that people from Europe don't have the oportunity to see their own cities and monuments.

Still it is a great programe, that enabled me to see Niagara falls one more time and to see New York for the first time... :P

All I need now is a faster internet connection... B)

It works to darn slooooooow on dial-up.

That is pretty darned amazing. I never even knew of all these goodies until I came to the Xisto forums!! It's like having Mapquest on your desktop (only with the whole universe included in the package XD). These Google Earth thing should keep me busy for a while, hehe

I cant download the google earth project. Anybody knows what can be the problem ? I have seen this program by frend at him, but why i can't download this program.Please help me :)

I didn't relaise how good this was ... then I downloaded it and tried it and I was shocked at the type of things I could do ... google is coming up with some good things ... but I still don't like there Google Accelator

Amazing tool! Google has made its best once again. And for free.I just wish it will increase in locations and quality so we can get to every place in the world with just a few clicks. Instedad of using Internet as an alternative to real world, with this ting we can discover the planet. Travelling will be much more easy. :)

yes, I have downloaded Google Earth the first day it came out.... It was really awsome!! If Google wanted to make it more awsome, they could make it LIVE instead of a picture.... but it is still real good!