xisto Community
gamez-n-fun

Paid To Read All the best PTR programs

Hi i have used PTR programs for a long time now they are great because you canmake money just for reading e-mail, <- snipped -> and signing up to other programs. Here are some of my favourite programs that i use:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
A great program with heaps of ads

A great program join now and you can get a FREE upgrade (only till 500 members)

Another great program also with a free upgrade (only till 750 members)

The last one that i use tis onecomes with a free upgrade two (only till 600 members)

All of thereprograms also havelots of click contests to earn some extra $$$ :rolleyes:}}

thats awsome! i might sign up for some of those....ill just make another e-mail that all that can go to cuz i wouldn't want my inbox full of stuff from them lol..thnx for posting i might use a few! and they do look like they are made by the same person..but the same is with allot of the like music doanload sites out there...wher eyou have to pay to d/l it...i have seen like 10 that all look the same

nearly all PTR sites look the same.The ones that i posted all r owed by the same company that is why they are the same. The other PTR programs out there use the same script and that is why is looks the same. thank you for joining (i wish thatwe were alowed to post refferal links here lol). I am a member of a few other PTR companies but these are the best ones out of all of them (well that is what i think)

i dont like it , all ptr site get your time and give u 1 cent , my time is gold ,i never acept 1 cent for my time , i think go to another work , example design site ,or learn php and other .....

I have yet to try one of those programs. and what faraz said is the reason in which I believe they are not for me either.

well, i've never been a part of such paid to read programs for the simple reason that i m not sure that they work?!yes, the also seem to be time consuming like the other members just said.........however, i may just try some of these when my vacations start, ie, when i'll have a lotta time to spare, sit on the comp and do stuff

The idea isn't to sit there and spend all of your hours doing their stupid little things to get money. The idea is to do it, ya know, just when ya got some free time or something. These aren't get rich quick schemes.. these are 'Hey! You're not doin anything.. might as well be gettin paid to do somethin' schemes. Many of them that are around aren't necessarily 100% kosher but there are plenty that are legitimate. Just don't be expecting $100 checks for clickin some links unless you plan to be putting a lot of hours into it. It isn't a job..... don't expect it to be =)

My fiance uses inboxdollars.com and she makes a decent chunk of money each month. the stipulation is they will pay you 30 days after the end of the month which you request your payment, in other words request payment in April, you will see your check in june. Once you get things rolling though and making some decent money you can get checks each month if your a member of 2 or 3 of them and they add up quick. your already checking your email take a few more seconds and click a link to get paid for doing it is my opinion.I dont see it taking more then .12 usd to move my finger and depress the mouse. Some of them out though are pretty bad with their payout program per click. Do a little research and you will find the goods ones out there.Last year my fiance bought a car with what she made off inboxdollars it wasn't a brand new car but it was a car that was like new. That is saying alot considering the program.

Pay to read emails sitesPaid To Read

Before I proceed to be a paid member of some ..Paid to read emails...Internet sites...I wouldLike to ask people in the forum whether they had any experience with these sites... If they are truly legal and trusted companies.. As theInternet is full of scums nowadays...Some of these companies are :Boodaq.Com by michael

My fiance uses inboxdollars.com and she makes a decent chunk of money each month. the stipulation is they will pay you 30 days after the end of the month which you request your payment, in other words request payment in April, you will see your check in june. Once you get things rolling though and making some decent money you can get checks each month if your a member of 2 or 3 of them and they add up quick. your already checking your email take a few more seconds and click a link to get paid for doing it is my opinion.
I dont see it taking more then .12 usd to move my finger and depress the mouse. Some of them out though are pretty bad with their payout program per click. Do a little research and you will find the goods ones out there.

Last year my fiance bought a car with what she made off inboxdollars it wasn't a brand new car but it was a car that was like new. That is saying alot considering the program.

I am kinda surprise that your fiance actually do earn from such paid-to-read scam. I have sign up for a few programs previously. Initially all is fine, with a steady stream of advertising that I faithfully click. After a month or so or when the amount is near the min required, the advertising emails suddenly stopped. And in place, came hordes of spams that I have never subscribed to. The spam is so bad that I have to forego the email address and sign up a new one.

huuuuh? I dunno. It all sounds, too easy :/ Well, easier just going to work for me ^-^ Reading emails would bore me to no end. And I'd rather not risk the dreaded spam attack that the previous poster mentioned.