xisto Community
BuffaloHelp

The New Edit Feature Is Now Available For All. please be patient until further notice

I like this feature and I hope no one will misuse it. I have noticed often that I made grammatical mistakes in many of my posts which I find embarrassing as I re-read them. Editable post are therefore a welcome move. Atleast for the hosted members and group members, who are trustworthy I hope we will all use this freedom with a constructive way. Thanks for keep improving the board and community.

I like this feature and I hope no one will misuse it. I have noticed often that I made grammatical mistakes in many of my posts which I find embarrassing as I re-read them. Editable post are therefore a welcome move. Atleast for the hosted members and group members, who are trustworthy I hope we will all use this freedom with a constructive way.
Thanks for keep improving the board and community.

The possibility of misuse has been lowered thanks to OpaQue's work on a credit recalculatuion feature, which figures out how many credits you earned/lost by editing that post, and adds/subtracts from your amount of credits.

Whee~ Edit is finally here! I don't need to pester mods to change my post just because of this seemingly unnoticable typo I made... Such bliss I feel!!! I feel the power! Hahahaha! It feels like I can erase things written with a permanent marker. :huh: *goes off to boogie*

i'm glad we can now edit our post. Well the selective few here. lol. Well i shouldn't say few. lol. Thanks for giving us that option of editing our post.i feel like there's going to be more drama. Its like someone said something and it started a heated conversation and then some how they changed their post to something else and then later go back and deny that they didn'st say that. lol.

Notice from mayank:
removed duplicated content