xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Moolkye

Moolye- New To This Here Town... Introduction

Hey there. Ok so I am new here, on Xisto. Not new to earth. I've been here for a while. Well I am a geek by heart and trade. In my spare time I am a full time single dad raising my son. I dabble in Scuplting, art, graphics, website design, etc etc etc.I have been known to be a class clown and the all around nice guy.I have never been convicted of a felony, base jumping, and never had a venerial disease.:rolleyes:Dan

Well I am a geek by heart and trade. In my spare time I am a full time single dad raising my son. I dabble in Scuplting, art, graphics, website design, etc etc etc.I have been known to be a class clown and the all around nice guy.
I have never been convicted of a felony, base jumping, and never had a venerial disease.

Well I am a geek by heart --- aren't we all ...
I dabble in Scuplting, art, graphics, website design, etc etc etc. --- mostly I do the etc, etc, etc ...
I have been known to be a class clown and the all around nice guy. --- again, the second part sound familiar ...
I have never been convicted of a felony, base jumping, and never had a venerial disease. --- Hope that isn't your 'pick-up' line...

My son and daughter are older thn the average age of the members here, and out of the nest. Good luck with yours.
Got to see your Tutorial Topic posting and replied by PM. Look forward to seeing some more info.
Enjoy the Forums.

Hey there. Ok so I am new here, on Xisto. Not new to earth. I've been here for a while. Well I am a geek by heart and trade. In my spare time I am a full time single dad raising my son. I dabble in Scuplting, art, graphics, website design, etc etc etc.

I have been known to be a class clown and the all around nice guy.

I have never been convicted of a felony, base jumping, and never had a venerial disease.

:rolleyes:

Dan

225775[/snapback]

"dabble" well its your vocab. welcome don't spam and have a good time. great hosting system so you should be at home. and i findi t funny that you said those things in particular were u joking because if you weren't i apoligize.

Welcome aboard, Moolkye!I think you'll fit in with this community very nicely. There are lots of friendly and supportive people herer, and if you have any problems, don't hesitate to ask. Hope you enjoy your stay here and we hope to see more of you in the near future.

Welcome to Trap7 Moolkye!I am glad to see that you have decided to join our community. The people here are very nice and are always willing to do whatever they can to help you when you are in need. This is really one of the best sites out there in terms of serivce, reliability, and features, not to mention that it's all free. Oh, don't forget that it is wise to come back here often and to post as frequently as possible. Doing so will keep your free account active therefore allowing your site to remain online with no downtime. I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck on your future website and hope that once it is completed you will decide to share it with us and let us see what kind of masterpiece it is that you have completed. Once again, good luck and see you around in the forums!

Im a geek at heart too, but try not to let it out..... anyway, it seems this is an old introduction. I wonder if you are still active here, or if you forgot bout thsi site.e THats what happened to me, but I found it again and am active all over agaiN! Any wya i hope your still active ere

Nice to meet you. This town is a great community, Im sure you will enjoy your stay and we all look forward to your participation. You will find a lot of people with the same interests like you, so you will always have something to say here.

Hello Moolkye Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Guess I missed your post earlier. I must be slacking on my job. :P Maybe my award went to my head. :P As a former single mother who raised a daughter alone, I can relate to your circumstance. Good Luck.

If you came to Trap 17 for reliable free no-ad hosting, you have come to the right place. People here on the forum are friendly and helpful as well. If you have a question, just ask. Somebody will answer it or direct you to the answer. Make good content posts and you will have credits enough to get your hosting in no time.

If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running in a wholesome informative fashion.