xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Php/mysql

:) Ummm can you elaborate on that question for a minute? What exactly do you need to know? How to upload files, create a database, add tables to a data base? Or what there is so much in PHP/MySQL that cannot be explained in one tutorial.

Thanks Amezis, The site u mentioned was relly useful for setting up my PHP site on my system. I would be grateful to u if u provide me information how to upload them to my web host(supports php)

:) Ummm can you elaborate on that question for a minute?  What exactly do you need to know?  How to upload files, create a database,  add tables to a data base?  Or what there is so much in PHP/MySQL that cannot be explained in one tutorial.

225082[/snapback]

id lke to know how to create a database....thank you

With Xisto's hosting. You can create MySQL databases with the database manager. That is for MySQL though and is useful if you need taht database. Is that what you wanted to know? You gave kind of a broad topic there at first. And is there anything else you want to know besides creating a database?

Dear dont open database sql file with editorat first import your datbase then change it with phpmyadmin scriptyour database has unicode mark and your editor dont load this partsif you open sql file and save it plz give new backup again

can i get a tutorial about how to start up a php/mysql site?? where i can go to to install it into the server..i want to know everything =) thanks

Have you ever try your script before? It's better to test your script from your computer before you upload it to server/hosting site. Try Installing Apache, PHP, MySQL and PHPMyAdmin to your computer. It's pretty easy if you read the instalation guide. By Making your computer like a server you'll know what are doing if you are hosting a site.

That's for me, hope it help!! :)
Edited by masterio (see edit history)

so with Xisto's free packages...i can host a php site??

Yes. php is readily available on your Xisto.com Hosting account.
php version 4.4.2, I think. Go to your cpanel, left hand side and click the link next to php and it runs the script to show you the complete php configuration you have available for your use.