xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BOAW

Do You Breakdance?

ne1 here breakdance?? if so wut can u do??? wuts ur bboy name n how long have u been doin it?? n if u do have one....wuts ur crews name?i just started the beggnin of last winter...n my name is bboy Flip-EZ =D cuz ya i so flips better than nething else i guess n im learnin learnin moves for a talent show me n my crew r attendn

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Please use proper English words.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Hy. Last year I tryed the breakdance, but unfortunately I had to stop, cause my back didn`t support this kind of dance. Fortunetly I learned some tricks, and I know them now too, but it`s not enought for a show...I like to watach such kind of shows, I wonder that people who can dance very cool and I mean it not just in breakdance, I speak in generally, in all kind of dance. Maybe once I will learn to dance too very well, until that, I wonder the other peole :angry:

Breakdance is really one of the best (and difficultest) around.I can't breakdance, allthough I could in my younger years :angry: but my 4year old son really kicks butt. Whenever I turn up the music, he starts breakdancing, in his way though, but it's obvious he has the talent needed to go all out, maybe he'll become a pro one day :angry:

I don't breakdance myself but a few of my friends do. My friends have been breakdancing for many years and they are pretty good at it. It's really entertaining to watch.

Ahaha... no. A friend tried to teach me to dance normally last night at safegrad. It was probably pretty funny to watch XP We ended up fighting.. that was cool. I've bruises now, from where he hit me harder than he meant to XP He probably does too.But breakdancing? I could probably do it if I had someone teach me one on one for a while, but as of now.. no o.O

Looks awesome... too bad i don't think id be co-ordinated enuf to do it :angry:

I dont breakdance, but I agree its one of the best and most dances around.I cant really breakdance myself, but could do only a few moves in my younger years. I knew a few breakdancers from my TAFE days. Every time a good song is playing, they start breaking out and start to break dance with their own unique moves as well... they have the talent, and may probably one day may go pro.

I cant even do a frontflip, much less hop around and spin. I have friend that has a few videos i've seen of him breakdancing, but I dont know how. If there was someone I knew to teach me, then maybe.