xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
varit

Imperiaonline

To whom concerning: I think the game is great. Is it possible to have a Chinese version. If need, I hope to do something like translation, etc. Regards Daniel Tang

imperia

Imperiaonline

Please, can you send me a smart answer on my e-mail why can't I play imperiaonline? I'ved completed my name and password and the computer told me that the name or the password is wrong...But it isn't...Please verify the content of this eror and give me a straight answer as soon as possible. My username on imperiaonline is "sfantu"...Password "sfantulll"...Please...I just want to play

-feedback by sfantu

Oh this is my favorite browser based online game. I play with it all time. Well I created a good empire until now.I have colonized some fields and trying to improve my empire, but though I have been attacked and lost some battles and my fortress being repaired several times I did not loose the concentration on the game.

about the gameImperiaonline

can I ask something,,,,

how can I get more military points and I see my friend his resources is too many for me... And 

can I like him? cause my resources is too little than him...

please tell me about this...

-question by laDjeCQ

Does this game have any known history for bringing in trojans/viruses?It seems like a good game but I want to clarify this point from existing players before I jump in, coz once a person jumps into games like these, there's no coming out! :(It seems a lot like Age of Empires, if I'm not wrong? That was a really addictive game. Playing a game like that in this form is something new and I'm quite looking forward to it. So would someone please answer my question? Thanks a lot in advance.

problem loading the home page Imperiaonline

I'm currently experiencing a problem loading the home page through IE8 I managed ti load it once but as soon as I logged in to move my workers it says IE8 cannot load this page ant ideas as to why this is I can open other web pages ie facebook and so on except imperia please help

-reply by jonny gowland

Imperia Online Sucks.Imperiaonline

I've been "trying" to play this game for 5 days now and it's absolutely terrible.

The entire purpose of this "game" is to accumulate gold and materials, so you can build more and more stuff. That's it. There's literally no other purpose to the game, which would be fine, except that it literally takes days and weeks of waiting in real-time to accumulate anything.

So I log in for about an hour to update my stats, then log out. There's literally nothing to do in the interim because everything requires resources.

It's the most ridiculous waste of time I've ever seen.

They've done very little in writing a game guide either, so it's very much about learning as you go. They have a moderated forum which is nice. When I sent a message to their forum about the difficulty for beginners to advance, the moderator advised me to create other accounts on different realms and play them all until this one had accumulated more supplies and then cancel the others.

...Gee that's a brilliant solution... 

I suppose if you enjoy watching the paint day, then this game might be for you. But if you're like me and enjoy actually doing things in a game, then please take my advice and find something else to play.

-reply by bambino

Replying to kasperooneyI have played Imperia for 2 years and now I only play to talk with old friends and join the same alliance. The only way to build faster is to become a premium member or join a strong alliance. The advantage of credits are 10 hour production and vacation mode along with other things. This is a long game and many players take it serious. If you want to play just set your goals for the game and don't take it to serious because you will be attacked. Good Luck!