xisto Community
Ralphie

What's On Your Site?

My site contains web sets I have designed for people to use on personal sites. There are over 100 to choose from. Each set has a ZIP file for downloading the set, which includes the HTML and FONT (where appropriate) for that set. The only thing I ask is that people link back to my site at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ dot com. I also provide backgrounds and tiles for use as backgrounds. Doing these graphics is my hobby in my retirement. I do all my own htmls for the site as well. Take a look if you are interested.

Well lets see...ive got a few lolMy actuall webpage that my dad has the host for (free for us lol and he has admin over the whole thing) is for my webpage pretty much an all about me... games and stuff like taht...My Xisto webpage is a diablo 2 clanmy bravehost was a socom 2 clan but the clan died away its still there tho lolum yeah i think thats all

The link to your site doesnt work Albus. :lol:Anyways onto the topic. I will just tell you about my who website experience as Albus did. :lol:I took a class for web design during the eighth grade I think and learned all the basics about HTML for half a year. That was the first thing that sparked my interest into webpage development. I made a site on geocities using their page creator and my first site well, sucked. I found out about angelfire and made a site using all html and between angelfire and hostultra made quite a few websites. They werent anything to brag about but were pretty good for a beginner like me.I then figured I completely sucked at make websites and decided to quit making them because my sites never seemed to improve. Then I found out about forums and made a forum that would turn out successful and is still running good. I talked to Albus on MSN and found out he liked creating websites so I've learn't quite a bit from him. I learned about templates and how to use them, news programs, and now some php. I am currently working on two websites, one pertains to my Star Wars forums and another for a friends forums. I'd post a link but they arent nearly ready to be viewed to guests yet. Also I'm waiting to get a Xisto host so I dont have the ads. I put information about the website such as staff, COPPA, forums, partners, and the rest of the main stuff. I also put information for my forum such as the rules, plot, main characters, and soon a databank. I also will put site updates, statistics, and a shoutbox on the page. Along with my copyright.I hope I can learn to make drop-down menus soon with Javascript but I dont think thats going to be happening anytime soon because it really confuses me.

it doesn't work because i actually have a domain now :lol: what do ya kno lol, anywans the domain is not, http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/, there is nothing on it right now because i am still working on it AGAIN, but that is it

I am a christian. I run a ministry site. You know, bringing people to Christ. I am opening a newsletter, online Bible, and bible studies. As well as religious articles, and a new collection of "Reflections" daily thoughts on my top contributor that she writes. It is good stuff.God has blessed my site and I am thankful ti Him for that. Slowly I am making it up. Eventually I would like to start a 501 © non-profit organization and start holding evangelistic meetings. It all depends on how the site goes. Cheers!

I haven't gotten a Xisto host site yet but if i do get one it'll be mainly used to host my personal webpage, done entirely in flash. It's a hobby of mine currently. I'm also trying to blog using flash but not as easy as I tot it would be.

I started learning web site development a long time ago. I think I started with Yahoo! GeoCities, and made a simple two or three page site. I think I mastered the basics of navigation on a web site, adding a list of all pages on each page.
I don't remember when I started real web development (aka CGI scripting), but I started with Perl after seeing a small tutorial in a giant book on HTML. I've used many web hosts after that point in time, looking for the best one (and obviously found it - I'm hosted here). Over the more recent years I have played around with about a dozen languages, not really getting anywhere.
Now I have two Mambo sites (one of which actually serves a real purpose - it's for my school) and a WordPress blog, and I change something in one of them at least once a week.
Visit my sites at http://nyceducated.info/ and http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/.

I have a personal website and the title is called Renavatio. As much as I would like to go into details about where the title came from its not part of this discussion. haha. I've been trying to work at for some time like for months. Barely just updated it. Its about me mostly. I have a blog there. I have a gallery of pictures I take or stole from my friends. hehehe. I got reads too. Just sutff i made up or used from sites or magazines. I got some retarded tutorials. Not like extravagant techinical ones like the trap forum. Which i really like. ahha. that's just about it.

My website that i have made and will be hosting on Xisto is a car clubimacul8carclub.com (not working at the moment though)Dedicated to imaculate cars like mine :)my site is a full PHP setup which containsUser signup with profiles, etcForumsGalleriesModifactions section+ more to come

Edited by imacul8 (see edit history)

My site (although in the making) is a site for my Halo2 clan members and anyone else who wishes to have a place to reside.although currently ive been having problems getting people TO my site. it sucks!if you feel sorry for me or actually want a site to chill at come visit me!Its a forum right now havent had the chance to get anything else on it.Chipmunkinc.net/forum

Ok, ive been working on a site called "Uentil Hacking", it was for Starcraft and Halo 2 game hacking, but i was told by someone you can get in trouble, so i made ones with starcraft map making utilities. But my site is over 20MB big, so ive been saving for a IPB for like ever now and i just had to get $20 more dollars and i could get it, so i showed my dad that i got a server to use and he payed $20 and i got it and now it sucks and i have 3 members!!! But im going to try to get alot of credits so i can have my original site and my IPB. Its gonna be siiiiick.!!!

I got a few websites. All are religious. That is right, I spread the gospel, good news. I actually have seven altogether I think. See I test all the different webhosts. I used freewebs, lycos, webspawner, all those guys, and I still use them as page storage since I can outlink between websites to make one. I know, genius. There is only one problem with that and that is the fact that if one goes down, you lost a part of your website, but then, if you submit all of them to google, you get bonus traffic. I haven't actually tried it yet, just a theory, so yeah, anyway, I have several Ministry sites, information on religion, etc. I think it is cool.

well i have two sites Mxweb LTD which offers everything to do with the internet. webhosting paid and free, broadband, dial up, templates, forums that kinda stuff

and Xlrhost which is branch of mxweb and offers domains and much the same as the top appart from broadband.

i also have helped design and host my old school site
http://www.hardenhuish.wilts.sch.uk/site/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/