xisto Community
jezza1989

Shes The One, But How Do I Go About Making It Happ

hey im michael,im in 9th grade i sit next 2 this gurl in science class.i wanna ask her out but i dont know how.we always talk,she lafs and giggles at my jokes and she even touches me wen we talk.ive known her 4 about 3 months and she is so nice 2 me.i wanna kno if she likes me but im 2 scared 2 ask her that.she even asks me if ive had a girlfriend!(no)i just wanna kno if any1 can help me please! :angry:

Congradulations. You just listed the "standard" (and I only say the word with slight sarcasm) hints that girls tend to give guys they like. Try to get over your fears and just ask her. Chances are, she'll say yes. Otherwise, since she's nice, she'll tell you nicely that she's not interested, and your friendship can probably continue on its merry way. Seriously; work up the courage. I was extrodinarily obtuse in the same circumstance -- the woman I love had to do everything short of asking me out to give me enough courage to ask her. In the end though, it's well worth it.

Hiif you see her at gym, maybe the best way to talk to her is there. make some conversation about gym, like, how many times does she go there and more like that. then, when the conversation is getting good, ask her other things, like what does she make on her free time, where is she studding and more like that... :lol: i think that she's gonna like to talk with you and maybe, in the end, you will make plans about going out together.don't forget that maybe she is shy and it's got to be you to make the move. :lol: bye

Let's begin by talking about the concept of "the one" or in other words, a "soul mate". Many people believe that there is only one soul mate for each of us, or at most, only a very few. In fact, according to my own research, there are thousands of soul mates - maybe even hundreds of thousands - for each of us!

So, is she "the one"? Obviously, I don't know. Further, I don't know if she's going to date you as I don't read minds and I don't see into the future. However, with that said, let's now talk about marriage.

Should you be married in the future with this girl you say you only see at the gym? My first reaction is no. This isn't based on anything you've said however, this is based on few simple facts. First, dating itself is a "format" for the relationship - just as there are a thousand other "formats" from dating to living together, etc. This has nothing to do with the quality of the relationship itself. I try to get people to understand that the quality is the most important aspect and that you should choose a format that will either sustain or enhance that quality only before going out after want you wan in this case the girl. Don't start to go to the gym or tennis more just to see her more simply because it seems like the next step. Become her friend either because you know it will take an otherwise perfect relationship and you may give it that last little kick to make it, The second fact is that dating rarely makes a relationship better if it's not already perfect once you two are friends! Consider that becoming her friend and making it a good one before going ahead.dn't rush things no matter how much you like this girl.If you happy with the friendship you two have made and think you can step it up then go for it.More than 1/2 of all relationships end in breaks for this very reason as to people rushing into things so make sure you know what she wants once you become close to her. As I continue to say, there aren't too many"friendships", there are too many break ups because people don't know eachother well but yet they want to date.Some say they date someone so they can get to know them better which is WRONG.

One last fact: I don't think that anyone should consider dating until they've been friends at least for a good time. After than, the talks can begin.

Advise posted by me,the relationship shrink (chatz)

when i was roughly 12 years old i knew this girl , we got on really well and i had a bit of a crush on her (she may have shown the same feelings). i then didnt see her for 2yrs and a couple of years later i hav seen her out and about at tennis and we havent really spoken, iv probably spoken to her mum more because we know each other quite well! The other day i saw her where i work at the gym (im now 16) and she recognised me i think but were too shy to talk to each other. i still really like her alot!!! and want to date her but i think itll be really awkward to speak to her if i see her in the gym (where im planning to talk to her again). i just need advice on how to get to see her more than just at the gym and ask her out.

Please help!!! :)

I think that since you are the man, behave like one. Ask her out direct and if she rejects you, try and try again till she agrees. If you really want something in life, you should try and do it, not waste time sitting around thinking of why you sholdn't do it.

You should really tell her how you feel. You will feel so much better after you have told her. It will be like a big sigh of relief.And If she dosen't respond they way you think she should then move on. There are always other fish in the sea hun :)

One thing:

Go for her. Ever seen the movie "Chasin Amy"? No? *Gets Silent Bob big speech*

So there's me an' Amy, and we're all inseparable, right? Just big time in love. And then about four months in, I ask about the ex-boyfriend. Dumb move, I know, but you know how it is - you don't really want to know, but you just have to... stupid guy *BLEEP*. Anyway she starts telling me all about him - how they dated for years, lived together, her mother likes me better, blah, blah, blah - and I'm okay. But then she tells me that a couple times, he brought other people to bed with them - ménage a tois, I believe it's called. Now this just blows my mind. I mean, I'm not used to that sort of thing, right? I was raised Catholic.

So I get weirded out, and just start blasting her, right? This is the only way I can deal with it - by calling her a ****, and telling her that she was used - I mean, I'm out for blood I want to hurt her - because I don't know how to deal with what I'm feeling. And I'm like "What the *BLEEP* is wrong with you?" and she's telling me that it was that time, in that place, and she didn't do anything wrong, so she's not gonna apologize. So I tell her it's over, and I walk.

No, idiot. It was a mistake. I wasn't disgusted with her, I was afraid. At that moment, I felt small - like I'd lacked experience, like I'd never be on her level or never be enough for her or something. And what I didn't get was that she didn't care. She wasn't looking for that guy anymore. She was looking for me, for the Bob. But by the time I realized this, it was too late, you know. She'd moved on, and all I had to show for it was some foolish pride, which then gave way to regret. She was the girl, I know that now. But I pushed her away...

Ignore the whole "*BLEEP*" thing...and it kinda fits :)

PS: Sorry for the length.

But go for her, you'll regret it later if you don't