xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
OpaQue

Computinghost: Reseller Plans & Microplan Launched

Hi,

We want to thank all our members for choosing Xisto Corporation for your web hosting needs.

This annoucement discusses the following points :-

1. Reseller Hosting Packages launched.
2. MicroPlan Launched.
3.We are waiting for your reviews, comments, suggestions, testimonials...

1. Reseller Hosting Packages launched.
---------------------------------------------
We are pleased to announce that, Xisto - Web Hosting.com now offers Reseller Hosting packages. All reseller accounts will be hosted on completely separate servers.

Reseller Hosting prices start from $18.99 / Month offering 4.5 GB Space and 54 GB Bandwidth w/ Overselling allowed.

More details about Reseller web hosting can be obtained at :-
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

2. MicroPlan Launched.
--------------------------

We received many mails from our clients who wanted a small tiny account with Cpanel for their personal website, blog, email etc. In short, they wanted to host their domain with cpanel but not using addon-domain feature which is provided in present accounts.

For those clients, We have launched this MICROPLAN which is priced @ $3.33 / YEAR! It offers 10mb space / 100 mb BW. With a few limitations on addon domains and mailing lists.

3.We are waiting for your reviews, comments, suggestions, testimonials...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just drop in your reviews, comments, suggestions or testimonials at support@Xisto - Web Hosting.com We will update it on our website :(

Sincerely,

OpaQue
Xisto Corporation

I really like the way it sounds. I wish I had the 18.99 to spend right now. I would totally be glad to start hosting accounts. Its a really good deal. It sounds like it will be flexible too. As in you can make your own pricing and sizes for the space you sell. I like that overselling is allowed. Does the monthly price go up as you have more space over the allowed amount?

Reseller hosting sounds great, but I will probably not be buying one because I'm far to busy with other stuff like schoo, and I already got a reseller account here in the netherlands ^^The mini package, well... It sounds rather weak, and even with a tiny site that 100 mb bandwith seems to low...

Reseller hosting sounds great, but I will probably not be buying one because I'm far to busy with other stuff like schoo, and I already got a reseller account here in the netherlands ^^

The mini package, well... It sounds rather weak, and even with a tiny site that 100 mb bandwith seems to low...

224306[/snapback]

:( I think you have mistaken microplans with reseller plans.

This is the link to RESELLER PLAN : http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Microplan is priced @ $3.33 / *YEAR*! It is only ment for personal websites, small blogs, domain parking site etc. It is handy for those people who want a small space and resource for their domain with max. features.

I keen to do reseller for my local market in affordable price like some Xisto - Web Hosting packages and free 10MB for my community people's personal/educational sites.I need a webhosting templates. Sometime people offer webhosting templates sets. Will you? It will be very nice indeed.And secure payment method which i don't have much experience on this set up. Anyway, most of my customers might be local market and i can gather money by local account transfer which is secured. Any suggestion for this?:rolleyes:

Hi Fraggle,First i welcome you to our home-loving forums, and glad you have joined today. However, I don't know if you read the Terms & Conditions of this site, but one-liners like you have writtin are not welcome here. It can also only benifit you more, if you can write a whole paragraph or more as well. This information also applies to you exalted5, your post is also viewed as a 'one-liner', even though your post was months ago.Just some friendly advice from someone who has been there, done that etc.