xisto Community
prisoner1997

Rate My Site (its My First)

Links all work. I don't play the games, so it doesn't appeal to me, but it is a nice enough site.Also, I don't rate them on a numbered scale like you request. Mostly on form and function. Yours works well. You might want to include an index page to re-direct the site when someone deletes the last part of the URL. The file list of your account directories all show up when the index.htm file is missing from the root directory. Makes it not so professional looking. Send me a PM and I'll send you the code for that.

Hello all!!!

This is my first site take a look and tell me your opinion. Rate it from 1 to 10

http://www.questroute.com/onlinegames.htm

223124[/snapback]

i do not find games appealing either, but it is a good site i dont see any broken links id give it a 8/10

Considering it's your first site, it's not that bad. I'm not that great at looking at a site and rating it. Most people's first site that I've seen aren't that great. It's very easy to navigate. As I said, I'm not that great at descriptions and what I think about it. Anyway, I think I'll give it 8/10.

The design is a bit simple, but I like it. The only thing I'd recommend is to make your welcome/index page more inviting. Instead of putting an ad block that's half of the page, replace it with game links (perhaps popular games?). That way, your newer visitors will know that you have something to offer.Also, on the pages where you list the games, add descriptions to the games. The screenshots can be very misleading.

Hey, it is lots better than what my first site was. As the poster above said, the screenshots can be misleading. I think that you should expand to giving cheats for select console games and build on from their. The site's design is simple, but that means faster loading time, so I am certainly ok with that. I will give you a 9/10, considering it is your very first site. Good work, but thier is plenty of room for improvement!

ooh, look good, like professional work, but do u count google ads as sponsor? and the logo could be "funnier"more graphic on the buttons. u could put some bullets next to the menu links

Links all work. I don't play the games, so it doesn't appeal to me, but it is a nice enough site.Also, I don't rate them on a numbered scale like you request. Mostly on form and function. Yours works well.
You might want to include an index page to re-direct the site when someone deletes the last part of the URL. The file list of your account directories all show up when the index.htm file is missing from the root directory. Makes it not so professional looking. Send me a PM and I'll send you the code for that.

jlhaslip, I would love to have a coding for that, too. May you, by any chance send a PM to me, too?

By the way, I love the site. Very professional looking. It doesn't look like it was done by a first-timer. :lol: Are you lying. lol. Well, I'd give it a 9/10 because of the great layout and all the links work great. Good color, good design, working links, :lol: fantastic site. :lol:

Awesome. Simple deign, but so is mine. It is really nice. I like the layout, which is easy to navigate. I would give it a 9/10. Thee are better sites, but I never give anyone past an eight out of en, so you did pretty good :lol: Hey keep up the good work. I lie online games, if they are not too addicting and I have time. Thanks.

technically it all works.. but the problem is there are already lots of sites like this and this one is not more interesting than the other online game sites. You got to put something special on it.6/10

I'm not completely much into games like others have said but so far so good. Your website has a nice interface, it's appealing to the eye and most of all it's your first site and it looks fantastic. Although, I wouldn't prefer the white background. I'd give it a 9/10. Good luck with your future web-sites.