xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
itssami

How To Make Money Online ?

Hello..There have been alot of discussion about making money online programmes.Can some one tell me if something really works (please dont tell me just because youw want me to be your refreral) , and if some one can tell me if some paid surfing porgramme accept PAYPAL ??? Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz i need money :( THanks

Hello..

There have been alot of discussion about making money online programmes.Can some one tell me if something really works (please dont tell me just because youw want me to be your refreral) , and if some one can tell me if some paid surfing porgramme accept PAYPAL ??? Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz i need money :( THanks

222741[/snapback]

hey man, ok if you wanna learn, or understand, i amde a website just for that... you can learn and stuff, on the website you will learn how to make money online, ways to get started and relible places that actually paid.

My Webpage

From looking around this forum for quite a while I find that almost all of the get paid to surf places are either scams or they require you to give them money to make money, which is just something that I am not willing to do. Such as studiotraffic, eventhough they give you a starting amount to make money off of, they won't even let you cash out unless you have deposited a certain amount to them first (something like 100 dollars I think).

So far the best way to make money in my opinion is to create a website that sparks interest in people and to use Google Adsense to make money with pay per clicks. Just don't try to scam them by clicking your own ads and you should be fine. I just started doing this myself, my website doesn't have that much traffic so I am not making much yet, but once the traffic increases I should start getting more clicks as well. You can just google for google adsense for the website :( or i think this is their website.Google Adsense You do need to at least have a website created first before they will accept you. And the website needs to at least look decent.

Yes Google Adsense really is the best way to make money on the internet. I got payed our for the first time two months ago, 100 dollars, right on your bank account. I'm getting close to my next payment right now.If you got a pretty popular site Google Adsense makes real money :rolleyes:

i have had my website for a bit over a year now and i have made around $1300 from G Ads so far. and i don't have that much traffic either. when i was updating the website I was getting about 200-300 uniques per day and making about $10 a day. I haven't touched my website in about 8 months and it is still making $2-$3 a day on about 75 uniques a day.

yes google adsense and also the yahoo publisher network is pretty goodi've used google adsense from quite some time and the returns are pretty good and i will suggest anyone looking to make some money of their site to use google adsand they have many new features added lately which hellp u make more money, so just give it a try! :huh:

uh i think theres a way to make money off other sites by making them ur affiliate on your site or sumthing....becuase i went to some meeting about that n thats wut they sed...idk how it works thou the meeting wus too boring to really pay attention to lol but i think people usually make money by advertising other peoples sites or products

Hello..There have been alot of discussion about making money online programmes.Can some one tell me if something really works (please dont tell me just because youw want me to be your refreral) , and if some one can tell me if some paid surfing porgramme accept PAYPAL ??? Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz i need money :huh: THanks

I have been searching in this field and i tried many thing surrfeing and broker and i found that if you want to be really active you should try the forex there are many brokers but as a beginner i found a broker that gives u 5$ free to start with so you won't open an account with your money until you feel that you are ready
visit this site and try you will find others too http://www.agea.com/

I have been searching in this field and i tried many thing surrfeing and broker and i found that if you want to be really active you should try the forex there are many brokers but as a beginner i found a broker that gives u 5$ free to start with so you won't open an account with your money until you feel that you are ready

visit this site and try you will find others too http://www.agea.com/

i do not trust thsese brokers and why do the pay 5$ free i think this is not a safe thing it's only waste of time and money.

i do not trust thsese brokers and why do the pay 5$ free i think this is not a safe thing it's only waste of time and money.

You are right some of the brokers are cheaters but some aren't the 5$ is a kind of advertisment and they will gain more then these when people subscribe i try it for 5 months but up till now i feel that they are good and i didn't hear any one complaining about it .
ihope i won't hear because i have put some money there:)

You are right some of the brokers are cheaters but some aren't the 5$ is a kind of advertisment and they will gain more then these when people subscribe i try it for 5 months but up till now i feel that they are good and i didn't hear any one complaining about it . ihope i won't hear because i have put some money there:)

THose things are scam i heard that before so i won't trust them.

THose things are scam i heard that before so i won't trust them.

Marketiva is not a scam it's a serious broker did you saw their web site and software it's great it's made by a high-tech US company. No chance they will risk reputation by giving their software to a scam company as i think.

Hello..There have been alot of discussion about making money online programmes.Can some one tell me if something really works (please dont tell me just because youw want me to be your refreral) , and if some one can tell me if some paid surfing porgramme accept PAYPAL ??? Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz i need money :lol: THanks

Glad I found this thread- was wondering about the google ads too, gonna get some now...
lol

Hello..There have been alot of discussion about making money online programmes.Can some one tell me if something really works (please dont tell me just because youw want me to be your refreral) , and if some one can tell me if some paid surfing porgramme accept PAYPAL ??? Can some one please tell me the way to make money online ?? coz i need money :( THanks

Dear Sami,
Firstly I would like to warn you against running behind such so called 'money making websites. They are going to suck up all your time and will always show you below payout level. They want to earn without sharing.
Even if you check the testimonials most of the time it will be by the webmaster, so beware! As for paypal it is accepted by all major websites