xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerb

What Song Do You Have As Your Ringtone?

I would just like to know what everyone has playing when their cellphone rings. This does not include random sounds and normal ringers. I want an artist name and the song playing.At the moment, I have Pink Floyd's 'Money' as mine.

hehe i know you didnt want to hear this but right now i have the ring tone that Marissa from "The OC" has. im not a total fanataic of the show its just i though it was really cool when i heard it once. its just some basic beeps. I used to have a short version of Baby i got your money from odb. and i had this Fatman scoop song once. i generaly dont listen to that kind of music but i think rock/metal ringtones just sound really bad.

My samsung E350 play Fort Minor - Dolla which I recorded myself because I can't find anywhere to download ringtones :(.. But I like that song.. only problem when the bass ar higher it start to sound bad ;(..

I've the "Imperial march" from Star Wars as my personal since I think 2 years.I really like it because it sounds cool and it isn't so intrusive as many other ringtones are.

I have 12:51 by The Strokes. I like the song and the guitar solo is awesome! Not a lot of people have it and it sounds cool! :(

I have mp3 playing in my mobile phone as the default ringtone too. I edit my favorite songs from animes with Nero Wave editor, applying the fade in and fade out and than put then into my mobiles to be the ringtones. Mp3 ringtones are much better than electronic midi songs from the phones.

I have mp3 ringtone as well ... You all must of heard it crazy forg axel ringtone... =? But it is not the tv version it is a dj mix ... sounds much better and is quite longer ...And for the messages I have a sound of a guy saying message louder and louder and on the end he starts screaming ... pretty cool :huh:

I've only got a very old phone, to which you are unable to download or insert custom ringtones, which makes you feel a bit annoyed at times, although I don't use phones a great deal so it'd be pretty pointless buying a new one.The tone I have set at the moment is Symphony No 40, by Mozart and it's getting to the point where I'm bored of it. May go back to the basic 'ring ring'. ;-)Another interesting thread, keep up with the posts, it's interesting to see what tones other people have on their phones!

On my new mobile phone, I just have it set to a "Jazz" ringtone that came with the machine. To get a pop song set as your ringtone, you need to download from Vodafone Live. If you don't have a flat rate to use the Web on your phone, it could cost you quite a bit in amount of packets you use.

I got as a ringtone that song the very-rich-basketball-player likes in the "White chicks" movie, I just don't really remember the name, what I like is that I can remember a couple funny things of the movie. Also, sometimes I use the Rugrats theme.

I have Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor as my ringtone. I use Virgin Mobile, they've got really great real music ringtones. I've also got the Foo Fighters - Best of You, Chevelle - The Clincher, Akon - Lonely, and the infamous James Bond theme song.

Mine's not really a song, but it's a Game themesong. Right now it's playing the theme from Dragon Quest/Warrior. The ever famous overture theme that started with Dragon Quest/Warrior IV. I love these orchestratic themes! :huh: I have some song ringtones, but I prefer game themes for some reason.