xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Albus Dumbledore

Upgrading From Package 1 To Package 2

If i want to update from package 1 to package 2, what would i need to have?would i need to have just the extra 10 hosting credits (the differense between 20 and 30) or would i need to have the full 30 hosting credits to upgrade?

Here, I think the answer is in here : Hosting Questions

This information is also in the Xisto readme and my signature on all posts. Hope it helps.

*edit*

OOPS! might be the wrong link...

The upgrade from the first package to the second one costs 30 credits, same as originally asking for the second package. (I guess because there are 'Administrative functions to perform' to allow the upgrade?)

I would recommend waiting to get hosted until you have the 30 credits. I got caught in that, too. I spent the extra credits for the upgrade, but overall, I am thankful to have it.

It really isn't hard to find a topic or two to post to for the extra credits required..

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

ij, well that kind of sucks, when i could have just waited until i got the 30 origionally and just paid 30, but now imma have to give up 50 (package 1+package 2) from what read in what you say..

30.57..wow, you didn't hesitate did you? lol hope you got it up before leaving the site, or it woulda been taken right back!