xisto Community
delivi

Hard Disk Capacity All about Spaces

Your Hard Disk capacity is....  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I have a grand total of 4 gigabytes. No kidding. I have only used a GB of it too. I am getting a new one soon that has 80 though. So I will just post that here now :( But yeah, 4GB. It is interesting. The computer is 9 years old. I can't believe how far we have come. :(

You have 80 gigabytes at it is almost used up!? :( Wow, and I thought that 40 was hard to use up. I have only heard of someone using up that much space once. And that was here in this topic :( No seriously. What do you use it for? Just for music? If you have games like simulators and stuff then you can use it up. But you are talking about movies. Wow. Just a though on you're post Jumapao. I know it is a big thought.

Oh. Yeah I suppose that could add up. You can get good hard drive space at a computer store for around $80 for a 80GB hard drive. If you are looking to expand, that is a good choice. That would give you twice as much. Well good luck with your HD.

My current hard drive comes in at 40GB, its not ideal but it covers my basic uses, thers about 11GB left so I suppose I've got a fair way to go yet till I've used it all up. I suppose I will get another 40 GB (at least) drive when it gets down to about 5GB(ish) but until then the 40GB drive will do me.

My current hard drive is around 60gb. Which is sufficient to cover my basic use such as school work and recreational purposes. I still got around 35 gig so that's a long way to go before it fills up. I'll prolly get another HD once it full, but untill then 60gb is sufficient enough for my use.

Edited by arnz (see edit history)

which HDD should i buy for my videos and mp3s? is seagate barracuda good ornot? any advice on HDD? can't decide!!!!

Go for Seagate as it offers bot Performance and good life time with no problems.