xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
callum

Telling Somone You Don't Like Them how to tell someone you dont like them..

How Do I Handle This??

Telling Somone You Don't Like Them

Replying to callumwell how do you tell someone that you don't like them cause I know a girl I really don't like and I cant tell her and its hard cause she is popular and she will probably make fun of me and I don't want to be made fun of! And I also thought that maybe if I was nice to her and she may like me and tell people a good comment about me. And how do you ask a guy to be truthful if they are cheating on you because I know someone who's boyfriend may be cheating on her and she is one of my best friends and I REALLY don't want him to be cheating on her!!:D:D:D:D And 1 more thing I promise my last thing how do you handle a person cheating off your paper in a class when you aren't around! thank you please answer all my questions!

-reply by Brittany Mertsion

I suggest getting to know her. Try to do it without her thinking you're leading her on. It can End disastrously. Trust me, it's happened before. I've had girls like me and at the time didn't feel the same way and I closed the door by telling them they weren't right for me and such. Later as I got to know them I started liking them for who they were, I was too afraid to tell her how I felt, and she has become one of those 'What if?' girls that I think about sometimes. Look past her imperfections and be a bit deeper. Some girls might not be 'classically beautiful' but they are great people who you would want to be with once you get to know them.

letting a girl down easilyTelling Somone You Don't Like ThemReplying to callumHi u can let here down in a gentle way without being a complete j... I?ve been there. I mean my first love was like that. A guy I really liked at my school told me I was unattractive and he wasn`t not even interested in being friends. I was stupid enough to tell him I liked him and got reallu hurt it was my first love and I was at the age of 14, it really affected my self-esteem badly. It made me doubt myself. That is something I wouldn?t want any girl to go through. My advice is give her a chance say yes to going out with her, have a good time and then at the end tell her that u had a great time but u would like to stay as friends. Or u could tell here at the beginning of the date that u think she?s a nice girl but u want to stay as friends. In that way u won`t have to mention that u think she?s unattractive. Saying to a girl that u find here unattractive can really hurt her feelings and u wont u look good. U can be friends with here without having to be in a relationship with here. U might even find that after u get to know here better that u actually like here more than u think.-reply by sara jatta

letting a girl down easilyTelling Somone You Don't Like Them<a href=http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32397-telling-somone-you-dont-like-them-how-to-tell-someone-you-dont-like-them/ to callum</a>Hi u can let here down in a gentle way without being a complete j... I?ve been there. I mean my first love was like that. A guy I really liked at my school told me I was unattractive and he wasn`t not even interested in being friends. I was stupid enough to tell him I liked him and got reallu hurt it was my first love and I was at the age of 14, it really affected my self-esteem badly. It made me doubt myself. That is something I wouldn?t want any girl to go through. My advice is give her a chance say yes to going out with her, have a good time and then at the end tell her that u had a great time but u would like to stay as friends. Or u could tell here at the beginning of the date that u think she?s a nice girl but u want to stay as friends. In that way u won`t have to mention that u think she?s unattractive. Saying to a girl that u find here unattractive can really hurt her feelings and u wont u look good. U can be friends with here without having to be in a relationship with here. U might even find that after u get to know here better that u actually like here more than u think.-reply by sara jatta

the first advice i think is very good (and don't say to her that she's unattractive about the second i won't tink it would be good to tell her from the start that you would like to stay as friends because she would think why he told me that before even he got a chance to know me or somethign like this (i'm a boy so i am not really sure if a girl will think like that, but if i was a girl that was what i would think) also i think same as sara jatta that after you will get to know her better if you would like to stay only as friends you will start finding her cute it happend to me with some girls that at first i was thinking i wont ever give her a chance but at the end i was the one asking her if she would like to go to a juice, movie etc... hope my advices and sara's ones will help you also sorry for my english i don't think i'm that good at it yet :D

have you ever heard of a YES Sandwich. its basically where you say no but like a cheeses sandwich you have bread on both outsides, the real deal is whats in the middle. Seeing as you dont really like this girl but dont want to hurt her you gotta dump or ditch her in a way that she is not hurt or rejected because so far she hasnt done anything bad to deserve a mean ditch. Hence the use of a Yes Sandwinch which basically is sandwiching a negetive with two yeses or positives. This will effectively oput your message across yet avoiding the rejection pain cause the victim will not even realise that they have been rejected for instance she comes up to you all nicey nice and says hey dude wanan catch a movie this weekend. You smile and be like Oh yes I'd love to do that (thats the positive) but unfortunately I already made plans for the weekend and I cant cancel cause I promised the person 3 weeks ago and I got a family reunion the week after (thats the negetive at this point their hopes fade) but we can always re arrange when we see each someother time yeah. (thats the upper right there). Suddently they dont feel that rejected cause you just gave them hope. All thios while you are false dialing on your fone and then you lift it to you ear and say I gottat make this call. "Hello" then put hand over fone mouth piece and mouth to her catch you later while backing away then get back to phone "Hello er yes about that assignment we had have you managed to give it to mr kays on time cause I need you to help me out on the theises" by then you should be far away Pocket your fone and make a fist exhale onto your fist and wipe the nails against your chest as if your shinning them cause you just pulled a fast one right there and left no casualties. its called a YES Sandwich

when i was in school i had this girl friend for 3 days just because i agreed to dance with her for the formal i broke up with her by sending a friend of mine over to break up with her for me and she was ok about it. but i would not recommand you doing that it only worked on me because the girl had so much boyfriends she would have a new one every few weeks or so.