xisto Community
scab_dog

Windows Live Messenger The New MSN Messenger

I've Got Some invites. for it.I am using it currently and its good. Really good.Lots of cool features. But A Bit Buggy. The best Part is the integarationg with MSN Videos.I got 2 More Invites.So ping me if u want one

I've got 3 invites left too, if any one wants one, I don't personally use it though as I have hated all versions of MSN since they added those stupid winks, and the highly annoying shaking window syndrome.but anyway PM, or email: unchosenone <at> gmail <dot> com.

I have some invites PM me if youd like to try it, i am currently using it now so its all legit, so no you wont need a patch like nearly everyone else. I think this is the best MSN released so far, it has so many cool features and better webcam video quality!

I have invited you, please check your PM, also i have 6 remaining. Anyone who wants to use it please PM me or add me to MSN, Or if noone has any luck after being promissed then come to me as i have no one to give them out to.

windows live messenger continues on beta fase... as so it will be lot different that it is at the moment.Improving messenger performance as well as appearance will depend on users feedback.Lets wait for the final version and then speak about it :)until now i liked the changes... but in the future we don?t know... :P

I couldnt find any other forums that this topic would fit into so i posted it here.

'Windows Live Messenger'

It is the newest MSN messenger out, you can download this from sites around the web like http://www.mess.be/. But there is a catch..it is like Gmail you need invites to use it. I have been searching the web for some but i couldnt find any, so like many i ahve to wait till Microsoft makes it public. But i have found some which require you to win a tournament. so YEAH THOUGHT I SHOULD KEEP POSTED ON THE NEW UPDATES.

if it is anything like gmail, then you should have no problem finding invites. all i had to do to get an invite was to search google's SE. that stuff was posted all over the net. do a search for the msn invites. can't hurt. you might get lucky :)