xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kubi

Looking For An Airplane Fighter Game Any suggestions

I've had this urge...to fly airplanes and blast things to pieces (I <3 dogfights). So I want an airplane game, I want it to be first person, view inside/outside the cockpit to show the entire plane or whatnot.I want the ability choice my airplane and buy new ones, along with new weapons for such aircrafts. I want lots of blowing up of things and good graphics(the better the graphics the bigger the explosion!). I'd like some optional nifty things...these include:The ability to eject when you get your butt whoopedI forget the name, but that weapon that shoots radar jammers out of the back of the jet to stop enemy missles from locking on.I'd also like the game to be for the xbox...PS2 if not. I'd appretiate some game ideas, and maybe the website the game comes from and some screenshots.Thanks!

it sounds that you have played wearily out the land game :ph34r: j/k

well,i do prefer a airplane game called pacific hero(world war 2).it is described that you drive a old model fighter plane to protect the pacific area belongs to USA.the area is attacked by the japanese empire(the fascist axes union) through a good many battleplanes and battlewagon.you,who is the hero only one plane to counterattack them...

the driving skill is a little hard to master,but very suck...once you have done fine in that :blink: .the wide-screen feeling is vivid and can be personally on the scene.

if you heard of this good game,hope you like it. :)

I checked out this game, the first picture I saw, I knew it wasn't my style.I like more recent games, more advanced planes.I've been playing this game called "AceComabt04, shattered skies"; it's a really awsome game check it out on google, that's what I like. But the thing is my PS2 freezes whenever I play certain levels. Hence why I want one for the XBox, anyother suggestions?

Hey, if you want a great game try hostile skies. It can be found on miniclip, under shoot em up games!-reply by ladysboy

Pacific Heroes game

Looking For An Airplane Fighter Game

I have played this game and it is very good. Very fun for anyone whos a history buff as myself I would highly recommend it.

-reply by Dboy

what is my best choice for equipment and game?

Looking For An Airplane Fighter Game

I'm an old IBM Aptiva used of Air Warrior II. For its time, it was awsome. Only interested in WWII air combat. Prefer to try gamesystems other than computer. Price: not an issue. So, who has the best machines with the matching best WWII air combat games for me? also, this is a side question, but do they offer/suggest joysticks with purchase on any of these systems. I've been 'computerized' since 1984. I'm sick of them; I just want a great machine to play a fantastic game on. Let's protect those B-24's from the FW-190's with some P-47's. Ok, so I hope you get my jist. This is serious quesiton for a serious air combat expert. Hope to hear from you.

-question by john emeigh

Try Rebel Raiders!Its a futuristic game w/ planes and HUGE ships.There's a vast selection of planes!(like 43 I think)I got many hours of fun outta' it.In fact...I'm gonna go play it right now!  XDGOOD LUCK!

-Plazma

Best aircraft game there isLooking For An Airplane Fighter Game

Hello. 

you might know this game already, 

Tom Clancy's HAWX

-reply by steven

I own F-22 and it is a great game however the controls are a bit hard to master and because its a bit older the graphics aren't great.  But according to the original guys requirements the only thing I think that's missing is that u only get to fly the F-22(what a shame just the worlds most advanced jet fighter).  I'd suggest a joystick with it to simplify the controls although I never played it with one.

Keywords: 3d online airplane game

answer to your questionLooking For An Airplane Fighter Game

hello sir,

I deeply understand your desire to acquire a WWII games because I was bitten by the same bug many years ago.I do have two great aircaft WWII games for PC but it requires a lot of skills to win those games.One has to be a good pilot along with a good shooter to win the game.They are microsoft combat flight simulator 1 &2.

I just had to reply to this question, Ive played flight sims my whole life,so if your looking for the best they have to offer so far its <IL2 sturmovik > ,"just Google it"it has about 100 planes to fly & just as many weapons,its a couple years old but the community has moded it to make it even better,the grafix are great,it really gives the feeling of fighting and flying in WW2.get a decent pc and a force feedback joystick and you'll be having the time of your life ....good hunting to ya