xisto Community
hulunes

Who Is Your Favourite Cartoon Hero powerful justicial avatar

I doubt many people on here would remember, but the little dude with torrets from Battle of the planets was hysterical.The best cartoon character by far though is Johnny Bravo - if you've never heard of him I recommend you google it. Utter class.

I love Bugs Bunny ... <_<

hey! wats up doc!?

I doubt many people on here would remember, but the little dude with torrets from Battle of the planets was hysterical.

The best cartoon character by far though is Johnny Bravo - if you've never heard of him I recommend you google it. Utter class.

i love him too ... :ph34r: ... hey mama! :(

i am a superman and batman fan, since i've been watching movies/shows of them since i was a kid. if i were to choose which of them i like better, i'd choose batman over superman, mainly because he's human. although superman lived as a human (and aged like humans), he has these super powers that obviously is not human. i'm not saying that it's bad, i just think that batman resembles a more realistic hero, since he only relies on his intellect and his human strength to fight crimes, something humans can always do, while superman is just a representation of the idea that "all men have their weaknesses", being someone who have extraordinary strength, but has an achilles' heel.

I like lots of cartoon character hero's, I'd problay have to say though, my favorite would either have to be Batman or Spiderman. They both had good comics, shows, and movies, Batman is the dark knight of Gotham and I always liked dark characters but then again Spiderman is the web slinging friendly neighborhood superhero. I've recently been watching Spiderman a lot so I'm going to have to go with Spiderman as my favorite hero.

Batman man..He is the best.i love him sooo much my userman is after him darknightHe uses his brain man and god given body...no given superpowerssuperman is lame he just has powersspiderman is cool though i like his powers

My favorite cartoon hero is Batman he is the best super hero there is he has no powers but his brain his super power he is not no brainac but he gets the job done.

I would say Spiderman. I would say it was one of the greatest cartoons ever. Especially the series from the 90's. Spiderman is a awesome superhero. I really wish they would bring back a Cartoon version of Spiderman becuase all the Spiderman movies are doing so well. I really hope that they continue the story from the previous Spiderman Cartoon's if the show is ever brought back.

Have to say x-men, Spiderman and Batman. Watched the latter 2 during my younger days, also some Japanese translations (eg Dragonball, Samurai Supercats (LOL)) weren't too bad either during my late days in primary school/early high school years... But some cartoons are so long ago, but another fav is also from the simpsons.. Have to say Bart/Lisa solving mysteries.. or to a lesser extent Homer Simpson doing a 'err Homer Simpson', meaning 'to suceed, despite idiocy' .. per the dictionary on the show :lol: