xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
dr.a.sultan

A Bloody Day For Usa Troops In Iraq

Its not just the casualties and physical pain but also the psychological trauma. And if Bush still fails to prove anything good can come out of it, the Muslim community is going to be unhappy very unhappy.THese is fueling more radicalism and terrorist attacks and the long term repercurssion is devastating!

Its not just the casualties and physical pain but also the psychological trauma. And if Bush still fails to prove anything good can come out of it, the Muslim community is going to be unhappy very unhappy.

THese is fueling more radicalism and terrorist attacks and the long term repercurssion is devastating!

i think liauce went directly into the point..., these actions just feed more hatred and angre... i don't get it , why always the wsetern world or at least their leaders all over the history chosed to fight the muslim world from the begining of the crusades to the on iraq , can't they try for one time to understand the islamic civilization and live peacefully with it?

It's not so much that we don't like Islam - it's more that Islam hates us. See 9/11 for more information.But all this is really a religious war (aren't they just the best and bloodiest of them all?), which is currently pitting Christianity (Bush) against Islam (Iraq). So much for seperation of church and state.

What I find absolutely incredible is that there are still people today who support the decision to invade iraq. They still believe it was the right thing to do.Logic does not seem to work with these people and they are so blinded by their arrogance and ignorance that they cannot see what the rest of the world sees.The United States is always picked on because of this fact. There are other countries that invaded Iraq (like that retard, Mr. Blair). They don't get knocked as much as americans because the people didn't support the decision to attack iraq. In the United states, the people SUPPORTED the war. Even AFTER they found no weapons of mass destruction, or ties to Alquaeda. This is what makes people mad at Americans. And ultimately this is why the rest of the world hates us.We are arrogant, nosey, mettlers. We stick our nose in everything if we cab make a profit and we don't give a *BLEEP* about what happens to others. Then we go and LIE about what we did. We try to come out the hero everytime when we are really to blame. The latest war in Iraq wasn't even the first time we messed around in the middle east for our own benefit.America is the newest Britian except worse.

Civilians really dont deserve *BLEEP* like that, many are totaly innocent,... soldiers, its their own chooice, but who knows why they choosed so, and what their other options were... the people who deserve anything negative are those that have too much lust for money, power, and control... not us or iraqi soldiers...

PS: theres no need to comment what bush is doing, we could make a whole list and.... (for begining we could just mention that there was no biochem war equip in iraq, except the banned chem weapons that US soldiers used (napalm), we all know whats in iraq, oil.... and for americans.. i mean cmon it sucks big time to have goverment faking your votes, misleading you big time, sending your people to war, not to mention various illegal things like listening to peoples phone calls without warrents, violations of privacy) Also i feel that the "war on terror" campain had a really bad affect on religious tolerance, which can also increase support to the terrorist groups (if people feel agressed theres a way higher chance theyll join some lunatic)... so in my opinion, bush isnt doing anything but terror, and i claimed many things soon after 9/11, that came out to general public about a year later (like for example who was behind 9/11 etc)

?How can anybody say that the war is over when US soldiers are dying almost every day? I don?t have the stats but I think there must have been much more deads after Sadam was arrested. Only because Bush administration is full of stupid prepotent b*stards doesn?t mean that soldiers deserve to stay here to die, far away from friends and relatives.Islam hate US... yeah. And I suppose you can?t ask yourself if you are doing something wrong. I?m sure your government didn?t say that when gave money and weapons to the talibans in the USSR era. And after all, how are they supposed not to hate a country with friends like Israel that understands democracy the way they want and doesn?t care too much about human rights. And it?s just an example, there are lots.Returning to Iraq, it?s something incredible, the US started the whole thing only with that silly lie, just because they needed their dose of world domination after a period when they felt (maybe for the first time) far away from being untouchables. And now they say they have to stay in Iraq because if they go away it would be terror and violence... there is already terror and violence. Now, what will be the next? Iran?... I hope not but anyway... why don?t just mind your own things, mr. Bush and fiends? I?m sorry for those troops.

It's not so much that we don't like Islam - it's more that Islam hates us. See 9/11 for more information.

dear , i really don't know how you got the idea that islam hates you or anyone one who isn't muslim...

first i've to say i'm muslim , and i've to tell you a really little info about islam...first the word islam is an arabic word that means in english "peace" ... in islam when we meet anyone wheather he is a friend , a forigner , an american or whoever we salut him with saying "peace be upon you" .... in our holy book which is called "The Holy Quran" god tells us "who kills an innocent human is like killing the whole hummanity" and our god's messenger Mohammed who we love more than anything , teaches us " who hurts a christian or a a jewish is like hurting me personnaly" also in islam we believe that peace is the principle attitude toward any humman on earth as long as he doesn't attack or hurt you....at last i want you to know that i'm not cosidered a muslim unless i believe in jesus and believe he is god's messenger to people and to believe in all other prophets and messengers and that they all were sent by the only one God to guide the hummanity in this life

so , u may ask yourself now, "so what was 9/11 all about??and why all the attackers were muslims??"

we believe all as muslims that these people did the wrongest thing in the world and they killed innocent people ... they were just youngmen that firstly : felt so much pain and humiliation from seeing their muslim brothers everyday hurt in iraq "b4 the war during the siege", palestine one way or another by the help of USA so , they just thought "may be it's correct to kill some american civilians as the israeli's and americans killed ours...although this may sound logic, it's forbidden in islam to kill civilians... and by the way many muslims were killed in the WTC attacks. so , what they did we consider it wrong and absolutly illegal.

QUOTE(Cerebral Stasis @ Jan 12 2006, 03:22 PM)

It's not so much that we don't like Islam - it's more that Islam hates us. See 9/11 for more information.

dear , i really don't know how you got the idea that islam hates you or anyone one who isn't muslim...

220786[/snapback]

Thank you Dr. Sultan for already replying to this. I agree, I have heard many a outrageous statements, but this blanket statement is just frighteningly scary.

Although some of you support the Iraq war, I don't. First, think to yourselves, why are we fighting the war? Okay, you might have answered, because we are freeing the Iraqi people. We are? During my research, the US troops and Iraqi police force (yes, they are on the same team) have killed more innocent Iraqi people than all the actual terrorist attacks combined. Also, has Bush mislead us for attacking Iraq? I think so...First, did we ever find the "Weapons of Mass Destruction?" I don't think we did...For what I know, around last year, Bush blamed the CIA for giving him "wrong information" about the Weapons of Mass Destruction, and he apologized to everybody. A couple of days later, he changed the Iraqi war name to "freeing the Iraqi people." How are we freeing the Iraqi people? As I told you, more American troops have killed innocent Iraqis than terrorists.You may say, we fought this war because Saddam Hussein has ties to Al Qaeda. We also found out last year, that Saddam Hussein did NOT have ties with Al Qaeda.So, you may ask, what is this war for? Some may say oil. Some may say, "because he fought this war for his 'daddy'". What I know is, we will never know.If we're actually "freeing" the Iraqi people, why aren't we freeing the African people? From what I heard, the African government is actually shooting and killing their citizens? Corruption is already increasing every nanosecond. Why aren't we freeing the Iraqi people? We are freeing the Iraqi people? Okay, fine, because Bush wanted to "aid" the Iraqi people. He did? Like you read before, US troops killed more innocent Iraqis than terrorists.While US troops are being slaughtered, ask yourself this question. What is this war really for?

no9t9 I'm not so sure anyone here supports the war. I do not support it for sure. It has brought more harm than good and is against another country and its citizens and not terrorist.

If we're actually "freeing" the Iraqi people, why aren't we freeing the African people? From what I heard, the African government is actually shooting and killing their citizens? Corruption is already increasing every nanosecond. Why aren't we freeing the Iraqi people? We are freeing the Iraqi people? Okay, fine, because Bush wanted to "aid" the Iraqi people. He did? Like you read before, US troops killed more innocent Iraqis than terrorists.
While US troops are being slaughtered, ask yourself this question. What is this war really for?

NovaTerra , your reply is really wise , specially when you said"why aren't we freeing the africans too?!" i hope george bush hears these words someday ... or may be if he did he will decide to invade africa too... lol

I hope you're just kidding about the African government ... there are quite some differences between the situation in super-sahara africa [super-sahara 'cause the other side's called sub-sahara] and sub-sahara africa?sultan: Thanks for your explanation of Islam. well, you will receive a similar reply from just about any Christian, except for the part of accepting other religions [there's quite a difference between reformed ("protestant") christianity, Catholism and within the Catholists the roots are way more liberal than the Vatican is...

WARNING: The following two posts contain a cynical and sardonic reply. If you are easily offended, please skip over it. Thank you.

I got it from the way Islam is shoved in my face everywhere I turn.

first i've to say i'm muslim ,

Ouch. I'm sorry. I will never know your pain.

and i've to tell you a really little info about islam...

I guess I can't stop you.

first the word islam is an arabic word that means in english "peace" ...

Funny, I thought "Islam", in English, meant "terrorist."

in islam when we meet anyone wheather he is a friend , a forigner , an american  or whoever  we salut him with saying "peace be upon you" ....

How noble of you. You are truely an enlightened people. Around here, we just say "yo" - I see how your method of greetings is far superior.

in our holy book which is called "The Holy Quran" god tells us "who kills an innocent human is like killing the whole hummanity"

I don't see how killing one innocent person is like killing every innocent person on the planet. More terrorist technical innuendo?

and our god's messenger Mohammed who we love more than anything ,

And who was wandering around in the desert under a hot sun when God (Allah) "came to him"

teaches us " who hurts a christian or a a jewish is like hurting me personnaly"

He really said that? Well, now that he is dead, I suppose it doesn't apply anymore.

also in islam we believe that peace is the principle attitude toward any humman on earth as long as he doesn't attack or hurt you....

Nice that you support self-defense. I was beginning to fear you were pacifists.

at last i want you to know that i'm not cosidered a muslim unless i believe in jesus and believe he is god's messenger to people and to believe in all other prophets and messengers and that they all were sent by the only one God to guide the hummanity in this life

Wait... Wouldn't believing in Jesus and the prophets/apostles make you a Christian, not a Muslim?

Continued on next post...

Continued from last post...

so , u may ask yourself now, "so what was 9/11 all about??and why all the attackers were muslims??"

No, I asked that question and answered it long before this thread was a twinkle in your eye.

we believe all as muslims that these people did the wrongest thing in the world and they killed innocent people ...

Well, at least you agree with the other five billion people on the planet.

they were just youngmen that firstly : felt so much pain and humiliation from seeing their muslim brothers everyday hurt in iraq "b4 the war during the siege",

And how is that the fault of the civilians that were in the World Trade Center?

palestine one way or another by the help of USA so , they just thought "may be it's correct to kill some american civilians as the israeli's and americans killed ours...

Turn-about is fair play, I suppose, but I'm pretty sure that hijacking airplanes and flying them on suicide collision courses with two towers that held more people than many cities was a bit over the top.

although this may sound logic, it's forbidden in islam to kill civilians...

It's forbidden in Christianity too, but that has never stopped holy wars.

and by the way many muslims were killed in the WTC attacks. so , what they did we consider it wrong and absolutly illegal.

Good, because it was.